Spotted!

Matt

i had the windows up in the wifes black 4 runner....we headed to texas road house and i saw it coming from a distance, we crossed paths right after planet fitness and that new bank they just built.....i could see it coming and i was like wtf is that....one of those lifted eagles??? got closer and i was like ooohhhhh its a brat.....that thing looked really cool...

i-wagon

tagged a wrb sti with goldies at macaroni grill last night, with a scrap of paper from my glove box *cough* nate tag my car tomorrow *cough*

Matt

went way north this am, got into skowhegan and saw a black subie with a big monster logo on the back window, exchanged waves.........rt201 all the way towards moxie falls is a really nice drive....lots of twisties after solon

Nicklepage1010

I tagged Garretts car this weekend hahaha!

SAE got busted, so that ruined my plans for that night, so i figured id go find the battlewagon.

Anyone want some nice winter floormats?

GClark

I tagged Garretts car this weekend hahaha!SAE got busted, so that ruined my plans for that night, so i figured id go find the battlewagon.

Anyone want some nice winter floormats?

I had to get up wicked early Saturday for Army stuff and it made my day that much better
default_biggrin.png

Ryan

Spotted stiXXX turning onto Brighton Ave this morning in Portland. Car sounds badass. Good to see it back on the road!

woodys77

Spotted Woody leaving work. By the way mine car sound ok to you? did it look like nothing was coming out of the tailpipe?
Its kinda weird there was all kinds of sound coming out the exhaust but no smoke...........id get that checked if i were you.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

diabloadsit

LOL, nice. I obviously cannt see the exhaust coming out of the car as I am driving so nice to have someone look for me. So far I have 2700 miles on the motor with 1700 miles on this oil change and zero oil burned. So the new built engine is holding up nicely. Better for the price I paid. LOL.

diabloadsit

I keep seeing a 2008+ Red Wrx hatchback in Topsham. I was at Worlds Gym today around 6 when I left this afternoon he parked almost right next to me. Who are you damit?

09FXT

Sub_FXT northbound next to me on the pike tonight on my way home from work
Sorry I missed you, wanted to make my appointment and a speed trap just as I entered the pike didn't help my time

-=Lobstah=-

I keep seeing a 2008+ Red Wrx hatchback in Topsham. I was at Worlds Gym today around 6 when I left this afternoon he parked almost right next to me. Who are you damit?
I see it all the time at my boss' parking lot, gonna tag it next time
default_tongue.png

KLRSMRF

Spotted a 2011 Black STi sedan at Bangor Subaru. Looks a little better in person, I don't like the wider fenders on the sedan much. The old lady really liked it(oh, no!) I like the '11's interior better than the '08-'10 model STi's.

Latest posts

Back