Spotted!

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
seen a silver wrx wgn in downtown bangor. honked and waved. reciveed wave back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ty Ty

blue rs with an sti wing and red rally flaps, got a wave from you

This one?

4436139091_b40cabb938_z.jpg

spartan5

Bangor Federal on Hogan Rd. Rally blue WRX with gold Speedline wheels? Looked great exchanged waves.
Was it a new model one? If so,I pass him on the Highway everyday,hid fogs,and he recently added a carbon fiber hood,if not,the one I see everyday is off the hook hawt!!!!

spartan5

Also,yesterday in Hermon,a friggin' clean black Impreza L parked at the old Maaco shop on Outter Hammond St.,and a plain jane gen.1 blue Fozzy with a wicked loud Fart can on it.

Stein

Stein
Spotted KrazyKarpenter Chris getting on Route 1 in Yarmouth just before 3. Whatchu been up to?

Seriously, how does your car stay so clean?

COSTIGAN86

Saw a possibly deceased green Audi sedan with rally flaps and CREW LDR tags on Mount Hope near the cemetary this morning. It was on the side of the road with no one around for most of the day.

Ty Ty

yeah that looks like it, im not sure if it had the steelies on it though....is it yours??

That is my driveway, but no. Belongs to Rallyguy24 on here. It's got a set of powdercoated black stock RS 6 spokes on it right now.

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Are you sure it was a WRX? May have been me...
possibly wasnt a wrx. it it was you, you hung back and waited. then passed in a stretch that was an incline before bangor. you wer behind me at the stop sing at the country store

COSTIGAN86

possibly wasnt a wrx. it it was you, you hung back and waited. then passed in a stretch that was an incline before bangor. you wer behind me at the stop sing at the country store
Yup. I live on Avenue Rd. close to the store.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I forgot , but the other day I saw what looked to be a really good condition black XT6 in Newcastle

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Yup. I live on Avenue Rd. close to the store.
Yea I live on Avenue Rd. that's cool i hate her car....lol i hope no one read the "if your gonna ride my ass atleast pull my hair" bumper sticker lol

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
seen a black impreza with a huge spoiler out on 164 on my way to St Agatha. to Long lake

Stein

Stein
Pulled onto main street in Yarmouth behind a black 04-05 2.5RS sedan. There was a lady turning right and he passed her over the double yellow.

Mr. Poon

Saw two Rex's pass by today after I was rear-ended by a moron on Stillwater this afternoon- a silver bugeye and a red bugeye. At least $4K in damages, end of a long week.

WRB_Tank

Dang I spotted you this am at Dunkin car looked good then. Sorry to hear about your accident this afternoon.

Spotted a black wrx sedan new style on broadway this afternoon. Exchanged waves.

Latest posts

Back