Spotted!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Saw carter and matt at Evergreen today.

Disappointed I didn't see any mainely members at the portland expo brewfest tonight. Saw tons of co-workers though, not sure what that has to say about my job...

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Just spotted WRXNate by Florians in New Auburn
default_smile.png

Matt

attacked by 4 vw's tonight in augusta.....3 jettas and a slammed golf decided they needed off the interstate and i was in the way....there loud bumble bee exhaust and the guy reving it off the limiter wasnt impressive...unless your burning your tires off....anyone know them you can remind them there a bunch of douches and i had a 7 yr old in the car....thanks

WRwagon

Saw a parked newer-than-07 silver WRX sedan when I was walking in Lewiston on Saturday. Badgeless grille, Black rims, MainelySubarus decal (which is why I'm on the site). Went over to check it out because the wheels looked real aggressive. Reading a couple threads it might be Nate's car

Seen a handful of other subies around Lewiston...met the owner of a Blue 07 WRX recently. From time to time I've seen a black Impreza with gold rims, rallyarmor mudflaps, 'I' Impreza badge...once there was even a turbo sitting in the front seat.

Nate

Founding Father
Saw a parked newer-than-07 silver WRX sedan when I was walking in Lewiston on Saturday. Badgeless grille, Black rims, MainelySubarus decal (which is why I'm on the site). Went over to check it out because the wheels looked real aggressive. Reading a couple threads it might be Nate's car.
Hey welcome! Nice to have you. And I'm always around Lewiston!

i-wagon

waved at arrrgh from the city truck today on turner st. was behind a 06-07 ugm wrx wagon with fart can on 26 yesterday

KB1OJU

haven't signed on in a while. busy with school. got revved the POOP out of today on 95 going north coming back from the mall just before the gray exit. black 2.5rs with gold rims. gave him a piece of suzuki love as i pulled away as i stomped his flyby
default_smile.png
thanks for the thumbs up bro
default_additional_gavel.gif
your car is pretty sick too! haha.

i took the gray exit, the 2.5 kept going north...

TMESTi

I got tagged the other day across the street from NAPA in Portland.

Black 06 STi

and to the person who said they saw an 04-05 black sti around smcc, that was probably me.

Who tagged me btw?

ReZPunK

i keep seeing a bugeye WRX wagon up here in old town, silver big scoop and i think gauge pods on the a pillar. i wave everytime and all i get is a mean stare back...

shrug.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I got tagged the other day across the street from NAPA in Portland.

Black 06 STi

and to the person who said they saw an 04-05 black sti around smcc, that was probably me.

Who tagged me btw?

i would guess rawfuel, i know he works at a napa and i think one down in portland...

Latest posts

Back