Spotted!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw dan_the_man_2.5rs_dan on hogan rd in bangor going towards the mall. We waved. What were you doing up in my neck of the woods?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Saw drvsdwz in Bangor this afternoon.

I was picking up 200 pounds of chocolate, along with seeing friends from school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
On the way back to Windham in drvsdwz's car, I spotted Inski's just-sold red Forester parked in a driveway.

Then I passed Devon on my way home, and I had Rob two cars back for a ways until he got on 95.

WRB_Tank

Someone tagged my white GF at the Bangor Mall yesterday!
default_tongue.png

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
on the way back from the drive spotted a 2011 black sti on 295 going southbound through freeport, and i think i spotted 2010wrx on1a today going towards brewer, sorry i didnt wave, the gf was driving and i was off in lala land lol

Willwrb04

Saw a blue bug eye with chrome aftermarket tail lights in hannifard parking lot in Portland by bayside as well as a silver bug eye with what looked like a carbon fiber/grayish hood (was at night). Tagged the blue one.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted Nigel Prodrive yesterday on route 17 in Rockport, and today on route 1 in Rockland. I gave him some supertones in passing

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Spotted Nigel Prodrive yesterday on route 17 in Rockport, and today on route 1 in Rockland. I gave him some supertones in passing
aha, wuz wondering who that was in silver Foz with ill-eaglelly lound muffla! (sounds/looks like our LDR recce Foz, cept it don't have mega bike racks up top)

I first spotted Brat in Rockland yesterday nite, I was at Rite Aid parking lot trying to solve alarm issues so I could start the car and actually get home!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
spotted and waved to a red wrx with raised decklid spoiler, black rims, tinted on stillwater ave in bangor near leadbetters

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
haha, i was wondering how long it would take you to post that lol. I knew what to look for before, i just couldn't seem to find it....

ps welcome to the forum!! lol

Latest posts

Back