Spotted!

Matt

met ray today at work as he dropped off my new/used in need of repair rs bumper......let the de-rice continue!!!!

spartan5

White Blobeye REX with black rims in Rockport on Rte 1 today,and Bratman in Rockland,great to finally meet ya, Jason,love that Fozzy,bud.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Had my GL parked on Mellen ST in Portland last night. Someone put a MS card under my wiper and didn't leave their screen name. Who left it?!?

Nicklepage1010

I'm behind you nigel! Lol I was the one on the passenger side of the green del sol, you flicked the face fulla lights at me
default_additional_jawdrop.gif

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
I'm behind you nigel! Lol I was the one on the passenger side of the green del sol, you flicked the face fulla lights at me
default_smile.png
Heh, youse guys woke me up en route home from super long day of snow road hoonage down east...I almost missed the Dysart's exit. Doh! have only been making that Bangor-Camden drive for 50-some years....
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KryptiK

Sitting behind a dark blue, I think late 90's, 2.5rs at the intersection of lincoln and cedar, both of us turning towards new auburn. Has a norm's sticker and Maine fish plate. Light just turned green and there he goes. Looks like he's already across the bridge before my blazer can limp up to it.

spartan5

WRB Blobeye WRX wagon in Winter mode @ Longhorn in Bangor,parked next to ya in my Sister in Laws Neon....nice ride

Latest posts

Back