Spotted!

JlyonsSTI

Saw a new black hatch back wrx turning off 26 onto north Raymond rd while I was parked at the Shell. Waved and grinned and took off after you. Awesome looking car. I like the new style hatches especially in black.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
raking my lawn in Camden yesterday, heard a nice boxer rumble coming my way, looked up...gorgeous blonde in late model silver STI proceeding well in excess of posted limit...ay chiihuahua!!!
default_wub.png
:wub:
default_wub.png

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Spotted that silver fozzy with the # 17 on driver side rear window. tint, exhost, scoop, looks like black skirting, mud flaps.....I was a few cars behind him as he was pulling into his driveway on union st.

WRB_Tank

Spotted a debadged black bugeye STI? or WRX with the tall wing followed by a good looking new WRX with exhaust and tint, then spotted DRVSDWZ driving opposite direction all on Broadway in Bangor today around 5ish.

cwiggin

a n;ack wrx hatchback at dunkin on minot ave in auburn....and a little while later a brand new blue wrx wiht a nice looking blonde driving on minot ave by tim hortons

stainless

Fiat 500 Portland near rand road exit.

Looks like they are coming to the US but only 1 model and only the Base engine with 3 different trims...

No Abarth ,Bummer.

4WRXter

Skier!
I spotted a bugeye sedan, blue (but didn't really look like WRB), with a black hood, STI? style scoop, and maybe a Legacy spoiler????? on the trunk. Coming from Saddleback, yesterday. The low wing/spoiler looked NIIIIIIIICE, in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back