Spotted!

jamesonc

Saw a WRB bugeye rexxy in Biddehood yesterday, I was in the old lady's blue ford focus wagon giving you the shocker out the window lol. Oh, it had a really good sounding exhaust, an STi badge somewhere, and nice fog covers.

Last edited by a moderator:

fattie

fat kid
met CRAIG and DEAN tonight, they were coming back from nefr and spotted my car at friendlys in augusta.

funny story that happened there tonight , after we got done eating , the super hot waitress came over and was taking my mom and sisters ice cream order and I asked her the the bathroom was. as I was in the bathroom my mom told the waitress I was "making room" so I get back to the table and my mom tells me she told her that and I was like yea whatever. so the waitress comes back to the table with there sundays and asked me "so did you make some room" and my mom had a mouthfull of coleslaw that ended up all over me and the waitress just about died laughing. it was pretty funny but then my mom went too far and asked if she could leave me as a "tip" for the waitress.

all in all , a good night. met a couple more guys from the forum and got shot down by the sexy waitress.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
met CRAIG and DEAN tonight, they were coming back from nefr and spotted my car at friendlys in augusta.

funny story that happened there tonight , after we got done eating , the super hot waitress came over and was taking my mom and sisters ice cream order and I asked her the the bathroom was. as I was in the bathroom my mom told the waitress I was "making room" so I get back to the table and my mom tells me she told her that and I was like yea whatever. so the waitress comes back to the table with there sundays and asked me "so did you make some room" and my mom had a mouthfull of coleslaw that ended up all over me and the waitress just about died laughing. it was pretty funny but then my mom went too far and asked if she could leave me as a "tip" for the waitress.

all in all , a good night. met a couple more guys from the forum and got shot down by the sexy waitress.

Might have been better off if your mom wasn't there :p

On another note, was in Florida all week for training. Only one sti and a couple other subies. Did see a Porsche panemara though.

Stein

Stein
On the way home from NEFR on Saturday night, I passed a Forester with the plates: "GL." I think it was from New Hampshire.

rallyimp

Passed what I assume was rays house in wilton on my way to tumbledown saw his dads suby then his outback on the other side must say you have a great household of subies

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted Urabus somewhere near Standish today, and saw a WRB 04-05 WRX or STi with tinted tails on rt 126 in Jefferson tonight

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Oh yeah, and GClark, MikeyMeyagi, and sickzx, and a bunch of broken Subarus in Standish,

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back