Spotted!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Also spotted this awesome wrx/sti couldn't tell cuz it has sti marker covers but wrx wing and cleared trunk.

IMAG0032.jpg
That's a WRX. We never got bugeye STi's in the states

Spotted Chris in Damariscotta today in the LGT

i-wagon

Wrb rex on goldies on turner st. Can't remember the screenname but I'm pretty sure its the dude from the tanning place

Stein

Stein
Saw Boon between Portland and Falmouth yesterday at about 2:30.

Then after turning through the intersection, I saw a youngish dude driving an 08+ WRX.

I was in a Nissan so nobody notices me.

scubiecraig

I forgot to mention that yesterday on RT 4 in Berwick by the Mary Hurd School, a middle aged woman (gray hair) was driving a blue (possibly turbo) Baja... she waved to me first! I was shocked! Not sure if she is on here or not though?! If so, I hope she got my late wave!
default_smile.png

widowmaker

black hawkeye STI on Washington Ave this morning.

Also saw a super clean brighton on the way home yesterday, silver with black wheels and tinted out.

cwiggin

seen a black wrx driving by a blond in south paris the other night, followed by a silver wrx a couple cars behind. a white 05 gt in norway yesterday afternoon, and a dark grey impreza with nice looking rims on main st in lewiston this am

fattie

fat kid
wuz u in white Focus? don't remember seeing it, tho I admit to being in heat induced stupor....
default_blink.png
yea I was in the fucus, cant remember exactly where I saw you , but you were headed towards rockport , around 1ish maybe. could of been on rt1 around the hospital somewhere.

Craig

yea , it was friggen brutal out there today and the slocus doesn't have ac....
that's why you should have a subaru fattie! ^^ soo I spotted a blobeye blk wrx wagonin rockland and a silver bug eye wrx wagon a white blobeye rs with blk rims in south thomaston.

i-wagon

Silver blobeye rex waggie with new hampster plates and a facebook "like" sticker window on mt auburn ave today

Latest posts

Back