Spotted!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
That must go over very well
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Spotted a Ford Raptor at Hannafords in Waterboro!
My favorite truck!

Look here

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/62raptor800.html

:drool:

4WRXter

Skier!
Maybe Ray's (the notherner) old Outback? Late 90s, early 2000s. White OBS, Hellas, Bronze painted RS 6 spokes, Thule rack, DIRTYIMPREZA decal across the hood. Spotted on South Shore Drive in Sandy River Plt, the past two mornings.

Reactions: Ray

Gretsch308

Black Blob eye STI red flaps on 202 in New Glouster, Air X on 35 in Casco and a nice black bugeye sedan with morette style lights behind him. All of them looked amazing!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Passed a white BD style Leg GT with some round Hella's on RT. 111 around Alfred yesterday,11:00am ISH; Saw a WRB ForeSTier with no scoop, parked at a farmhouse on RT. 1 in Biddo tonight, right around the industrial pkwy.

cwiggin

Seen a black Rex hatch with ra n a nice sounding exhaust on 119 in minot bout 1030am, a blue wrb wrx with gunmetal rims in center st, and wrbwrx

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Spotted Rad yesterday. also last weekend on the way to bangor spotted a white (80s???) GL hatchback with round front headlights.. beeped and got a wave back!!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Bunch of rumbly scoobs on center street auburn yesterday while I was vacuuming up the decorative brick from the islands

Latest posts

Back