Spotted!

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Saw a white hawkeye lowered with black bbs rims in dicks sporting good plaza and a blue 08-12 wrx hatch almost get hit in the dicks sporting goods plaza near the Maine mall

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
parked next to black 2011 WRX sedan in Camden, it had ME Firefighter plates on it. appeared to have logged some time on dirt roads!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

saabaru

Last night coming out of EMS with my daughter, a nice fella in a Silver Forester, appeared to be lowered, and loud, waved us across the parking lot. Thanks for seeing us and letting us cross, my daughter said to me "Daddy, I like that car" I just had to chuckle.

04fxt

saw a silver 04+ wrx wag with what appeared to be blue wheels on 25 near Odonals last night. I was in the lifted GMC... rolled some coal for ya, lol

TylerB488

Just drove by a green 1st gen impreza with an obs hood and STI wing at the gas station near smcc. Beeped and got a look haha

KamB

Kam Berry
Oh haha I'm new to subarus and assumed it was an STi... Because of his license plate. Didn't even see the front end of it, just assumed, again because of the plate.

T

The Asian Persuasion

Yep! Swear I saw you AGAIN by USM in Portland today too

And also saw STIFTW and a clean looking white RS in the USM garage today.
not going to lie that was a pain in the ass trying to find parking today...plus a dumb broad took a spot i was waiting for, not impressed oh well i made my own spot

Gave a wave to Chad on my way home from usm gorham monday night, sounds soo mean
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
...also saw flipswitch the other day on 25 in gorham

Last edited:

oh5xt

Last night coming out of EMS with my daughter, a nice fella in a Silver Forester, appeared to be lowered, and loud, waved us across the parking lot. Thanks for seeing us and letting us cross, my daughter said to me "Daddy, I like that car" I just had to chuckle.
haha that was me and tell your daughter I like the 92x as well!

Latest posts

Back