Spotted!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Spotted Brandon Cairns VR6 swapped harlequin VW bus, couple of Corrado's, while at a rest stop on 302 in NH today.

07NAHWKI

Found this when i came out of work today, about 4:30 the metered parking by the union. Licence plate OMG 93, not sure if its anybody on here.

IMG_20121021_163640.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AiRX

Found this when i came out of work today, about 4:30 the metered parking by the union. Licence plate OMG 93, not sure if its anybody on here.

IMG_20121021_163640.jpg
That's the speed we were doing from Irving in Augusta this morning. Brian and a few others know.

jojo69

i thought we were doing 70! wtf?!
default_wink.png

Saw lots of subbies today... too much to count, does that count!?

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
That's the speed we were doing from Irving in Augusta this morning. Brian and a few others know.
Haha yeah.. Eric, "I don't think I will go any faster than 72"... Hop on the highway trying to stay together at a good consistent speed of probably 85 lol.

sooch

Type-RA
saw wrb_tank with his white gc wagon? I think? I drove by while you were inside the mall. God i love that car! looks sick

TylerB488

yesterday saw a 04 05 forester xt with a girl driving gave her a thumbs up and she waved! On the way to school this morning saw a silver 04 05 wrx close to the bridge in portland, he was looking but i didnt see him till last minute haha

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
spotted glincalinc again today going from broadway onto center st in bangor.

also waved to a red 04-05 wrx with hids on college ave in orono yesterday.

Latest posts

Back