Spotted!

n8wrx

Spec B
As soon as we saw how crazy the lot was, we just turned around and left. We ended up doing our grocery shopping at Hannaford instead. I'll have to catch up with you sometime though! Car sounded great btw. Are those RPF1's you are running?
Thanks, most of the stuff was done to it when i got it. Its a ERZ catless downpipe and magnaflow cat back. Yea those are RPF1's 17x8 which again were the prior owners. I plan on getting some advan RS in the spring and im rocking new winter rubber on the RPF1's right now some Dunlop ds3's i got from a friend who totaled his car.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I did not spot scubiecraig but did receive a txt. I didn't notice you, I was sent from hell on a mission for Red Bull. I did however pull up next to a (blobeye?) wrb wrx the other day. Dude had a TEIN sticker on his window, I tried to engage in a conversation about suspension and ride height, but alas, he ignored me.
default_frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
I did not spot scubiecraig but did receive a txt. I didn't notice you, I was sent from hell on a mission for Red Bull. I did however pull up next to a (blobeye?) wrb wrx the other day. Dude had a TEIN sticker on his window, I tried to engage in a conversation about suspension and ride height, but alas, he ignored me.
default_frown.gif
probably because you were in that beat ass legacy. If you were in the RS you would have ignored him
default_additional_sillylol.gif

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
hahahaha No Neil, I am not prejudice in any way, shape, or form against year, make and model or that would violate my terms of use for Mainely Subaru's.

wackjobz

This nice Fozzy parked next to me at Best Buy in Auburn

zzzuploadfromtaptalk1356299654739.jpg

And saw this bug eye at home depot in Auburn the other day

.uploadfromtaptalk1356299703697.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

blehhh

Saw 3 11-12 WRX sedans inside of 15 minutes this afternoon in Portland.

1st one was WRB at Cinemagic. Looked stock.

2nd one was silver going NB on 295. Roof racks and black steelies. The black on silver looks so good, even with steelies. If I were to have anything other than my WRB hatch, it would be that. They honked and waved and hung together on the highway for a bit.

3rd one was OBP going SB on 295.

Just managed 26.1 mpg (ecu) from pump to driveway, Portland to Unity.

skipow

04/05 silver sti threw me a wave this morning on rt4 at bear pond variety in turner.

TylerB488

Gave a thumbs up to a red 2009 STI as i pulled out of Mels rasbarry patch! He came out of high street sideways and started the chase! haha I passed a car then he did the same then passed me! lmao Once we turned on school street i had mine floored and it felt like i was standing still as he pulled away! Fun little chase yesterday morning!

Latest posts

Back