Spotted!

Mayfire91

I swear you guys all drive in circles seeing all the same people.. meanwhile everyone else is on the outside. BTW Ally you have a twin in Auburn who drives a next generation impreza WRB with the scoop, thought it was you and sped up but it was a dude with long hair and I chatted with him. Said he used to have an account here.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I swear you guys all drive in circles seeing all the same people.. meanwhile everyone else is on the outside. BTW Ally you have a twin in Auburn who drives a next generation impreza WRB with the scoop, thought it was you and sped up but it was a dude with long hair and I chatted with him. Said he used to have an account here.
Why didn't you text me if you were going through Auburn you meat head?!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Black Hawkeye (I believe) WRX wagon in Augusta today by the cony road intersection around 8:00 this morning. Then moments later a cgm Hawkeye WRX sedan girl driving it, I see her almost every day haha

mmhoward

Spotted a newer white wrx earlier today in Scarborough; exchanged a wave . Then I saw Meyagi a couples minutes ago in Scarborough. He waved, I was in La la land and my reaction time wasn't fast enough to wave back.
default_tongue.png

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I forgot to mention that I saw a woman driving an 08 Impreza outback sport in Brunswick on Sunday with the license plate "Nigel"... I may have lol'd.

Ryan99OBS

saw a crazy bastard in a silver wrx wagon swerving like a mad man on morrision hill yesterday and saw a white wrx sedan with purple rims in auburn yesterday too.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
saw a blob eye Blue STi with a for sale sign and "baby on board" sign in Goodwins mills area Tuesday AM.  I forget now what the plate was.  Figured it was someone on here.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
I find it quite funny that I have the only Green & black WRX on the forums and no one but ray has seen it so far lol

Matt

I keep seeing this older black fozzy around saco that's got really dark tint. I know I've see the guy before but can't place him

lola07

Spotted brandon (Bperry41) today near Dairy Queen in Westbrook I believe, I had rob with me and I waved but you looked distracted by a cellular device haha

Better wave next time!! 

Bperry41

Spotted brandon (Bperry41) today near Dairy Queen in Westbrook I believe, I had rob with me and I waved but you looked distracted by a cellular device hahaBetter wave next time!! 
Uh oh don't tell anyone haha. I'll be on the lookout from now on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

Latest posts

Back