Spotted!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
A guy in a very loud silver sedan (02-07 went to fast to tell) just drove by my house twice. Don't know who it is but I could hear him coming from a mile away, sounded nice whoever you are.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Pretty sure I've seen this car around before, a 04/05 black sti with huge fmic that said "perrin" in augusta at around 11:30 today. waved and hit the hellas!

cwiggin

Black rs with sti scoop and wing in a driveway on Baird ave in Lewiston last night

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayfire91

Spotted at my work at Westbrook Hannaford. Thanks for parking next to me!!
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
I have seen that same car in Rockland. Babyseat in the back, quirk auto license plate in the front

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I revved to a silver RS with gold wheels and gave Corey a thumbs up in his red Wrx this afternoon.. Both on 302[/quote

I thought that was you...I'm not usually in windham or on 302 in the summer. I spotted a bunch of peeps, but can't recollect specifics, as I have been all over the state the past 2 days.

Hexum

Presque Isle has some nice Subaru per capita... up here for work and there's a nice red newer WRX with flaps in the hotel parking lot next to me, and spotted a new WRB 'rex with a dealer plate on it on Main St. Good stuff.

scubiecraig

Spotted a WRB blobeye sedan on RT4 this morning in North Berwick.  It had red rally armors.  I threw up a wave but got no love in return
default_frown.gif

TylerB488

Look at all these handsome Subies!  Just had to stop and snap a pic.  I think they were all watching a movie at Smitty's.  

WP_000291_zps0217cdc5.jpg
Sorry i have not been active lately! This was my subaru meet i held for my facebook subaru page! we all went to see fast 6! it was an okay turnout! 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
What is the name of your Facebook Group?
I think its called "a Subaru project" I don't have a Facebook so I don't know for sure. I'm just telling you because I doubt Tyler will see your post haha.
Passed Tyler in the angry fozzy tonight headed home from work, he beeped I waved.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I think I may have exchanged waves with spiller earlier this evening, if it wasn't him it was another silver bugeye wagon on rt. 1 in Wiscasset.

i-wagon

I think its called "a Subaru project" I don't have a Facebook so I don't know for sure. I'm just telling you because I doubt Tyler will see your post haha.

Passed Tyler in the angry fozzy tonight headed home from work, he beeped I waved.
Are you fo' serious? You don't have a Facebook?
Taking the little one for a ride later, see how she likes it

Latest posts

Back