Spotted!

blehhh

That's when you give a big smile and wave. Ooob that pisses them right off hahah
tumblr_m835fvfRI01rwbv3jo1_500.gif

widowmaker

Saw widowmaker on my commute. Exhaust sounds so nice.
Washington Ave I presume? I was wondering if that was anyone on here.

Saw a SWP hatch near my work at lunch this afternoon. He ripped a pretty good pull from the stop light when he spotted me. Meh.

cwiggin

Chatted with a kid in a SWP wrx with sti wing, led in the lights, blue n black rims and exhaust at oxford wally world this afternoon.

Waved to an 08 wrx SWP on center st with tinted windows

Jamey

Black gtR rolled up beside me said nice car it made me kinda tingle he asked what it had for power said probably 100 hp lol he looked confused but still said nice car lol then he left like I was pulled over and stopped god I'd love one of those

scubiecraig

Tagged along with a Silver sharkeye WRX hatch from 95 in Portsmouth, NH to RT236 through Kittery/Eliot.  Finally reached South Berwick and he pulled off in the Old Mill complex.  

Also waved to a WRB WRX bugeye wagon on RT4 in Sanford tonight.  I think he waved back.

07LeggyGT

Black gtR rolled up beside me said nice car it made me kinda tingle he asked what it had for power said probably 100 hp lol he looked confused but still said nice car lol then he left like I was pulled over and stopped god I'd love one of those
Where was this, and was the driver Asian? The only GTR I've seen around here was at the Olive Garden in Augusta. He pulled into my parking spot as I pulled out so I looped back around and got out an gawked at his car and chatted with him. Says he got it in NH But he thinks they have one at Charlies in Augusta (haven't looked but I doubt it)

Rmayo

The guy that owns thai taste has an 09 black gtr.. I drove it once and now its hard to get excited about driving any other car

There is one at Charlies too. Don't think its for sale though

oh5xt

The guy that owns thai taste has an 09 black gtr.. I drove it once and now its hard to get excited about driving any other carThere is one at Charlies too. Don't think its for sale though
he used to own a white gtr before the black too, I know because I had to order a front bumper cover for it a door, yes a whole door and then a rear bumper cover and beam!! All at separate times too!

Jamey

Was on Saco had Florida plates I've seen the Chinese guy before I think there was another black one around here I've also seen the white one but while ago didnt know he owned that too , I'm in so much love for one those ..

07LeggyGT

Was on Saco had Florida plates I've seen the Chinese guy before I think there was another black one around here I've also seen the white one but while ago didnt know he owned that too , I'm in so much love for one those ..
Yup. Dream car. That or a DB9, those things sound so mean.

Jamey

O db9 I seen one at Erving in biddohood off the highway while back think I was freaking the guy out was so beautiful

blehhh

Washington Ave I presume? I was wondering if that was anyone on here.

Saw a SWP hatch near my work at lunch this afternoon. He ripped a pretty good pull from the stop light when he spotted me. Meh.
Nah this was at the intersection of Running Hill Rd & Cummings Rd near Target.

KamB

Kam Berry
I have a nice silver RS in front of me on 302 heading into Portland. Flaps and yellow fogs. I'm in the company car so unfortunately I can't mess with him
default_tongue.png
agriculture plates I believe. Not sure if its anyone on here.

Nikki

I met i-wagon while I was pumping gas this morning! Wasn't sure who this random guy approaching me was until he asked where my Mainely sticker was. Nice to meet you!

Latest posts

Back