Spotted!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I was given the thumbs up and waved to by a couple guys in a 2nd Gen Legacy wagon on the Wiscasset bridge this afternoon.

widowmaker

Saw two lovely ladies in a DGM WRX sedan with NH plates at Higgins Beach today. Had a catback too. 
default_additional_rockon.gif

Also saw possibly Widowmaker heading toward Walmart/Lowes/etc. Just saw a STI white hatch, gold wheels and exhaust.
That'd be me. Although I did see another white '08 hatch on goldies by Best Buy in SoPo. Definitely a WTF moment.

02 WRX Chris

If anyone gets a wave from this 

it's just me.. and its just habit to wave at subarus. My wife is driving my wrx for the rest of nice weather and i'm driving the mullet mobile

Mullet mobiles unite.
gehame5u.jpg
Might as well add to the group lol.

h583.jpg

this is my beast, 1980 Z28 Camaro.  Don't drive it that much cause my WRX is way more fun, but If you get a wave in this, its me!

05RSKID

Who has the black sti sedan with white quad light pod on it, in Bangor? Sent from my One using Tapatalk 2
i see and hear this car just about every night in Milford. Its a Dark Gray I think 

02 WRX Chris

Is that the chrome dome induction hood on your Z
default_smile.png
Yes it is, but its not the stock motor or carb so it isn't hooked up right now.  Was planning on next year doing some work to it and try to get that thing hooked back up.

EllaE

I always thought Moose were just clunky.  Moose:  Unintentionally Dumb!  
They're actually intelligent, they just don't have much of a fight-or-flight instinct because they have no natural predators.  They like to run toward headlights pretty much just because it's light haha.  They're like, "Yay, ligh--SMASH!"

That was me picked it up as a parts car. Once I saw the front of your car figured it was you
Did you get it from Bud in Mechanic falls?

05RSKID

They're actually intelligent, they just don't have much of a fight-or-flight instinct because they have no natural predators.  They like to run toward headlights pretty much just because it's light haha.  They're like, "Yay, ligh--SMASH!"

Did you get it from Bud in Mechanic falls?
I got it from a guy in oxford he had a log cabin house.

Latest posts

Back