Spotted!

blehhh

As someone else had previously spotted, I just saw a WRB WRX sedan with lp 'RNR'   Dual N1, fully badged all around. Followed each other into town from 295N. Zero acknowledgement though.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
As someone else had previously spotted, I just saw a WRB WRX sedan with lp 'RNR'   Dual N1, fully badged all around. Followed each other into town from 295N. Zero acknowledgement though.
every time i ride my motorcycle to oob, that kid is down there doing laps and driving like a dink. typical fresh kid whos parents prob bought him the car.

oh5xt

Thank you! Today was the first day I really had it out. Goes great, but now I have this weird feeling, like I need another broken car...
haha I'm sure that's what will happen when I sell my forester!! I'm moving to NC in the spring so I want something RWD!!

scubiecraig

Had a nice blue Fozzy behind me on RT236 in Kittery/Eliot.  Exchanged thumbs up when we came to the stoplight by The Road House Tavern.  

Nikki

Saw Nikki's muddy car this morning at DD
Haha YESSS. So muddy, the pictures don't even do justice. I was in hopes i'd get spotted. I just spotted an urban gray metallic STI, hawkeye, gold wheels, on center street. I see the guy all of the time. Side by side in traffic revving our subies. I asked if he was on Mainely. He said no. I told him to check it out.

cwiggin

Haha YESSS. So muddy, the pictures don't even do justice. I was in hopes i'd get spotted. I just spotted an urban gray metallic STI, hawkeye, gold wheels, on center street. I see the guy all of the time. Side by side in traffic revving our subies. I asked if he was on Mainely. He said no. I told him to check it out.
I was driving by in my work van, she looks good all dirty
default_wink.png

blehhh

Not a 'spot' but you gotta love when people try to show you up / do ricer fly-bys when you're in no position to retort regardless.  

Sweet Charger, you old, smoking hag of a woman, you really showed me up womping on it like that while I was slowing down in the off ramp... It's not like you were already in front of me the past 2 miles or anything.

Latest posts

Back