Spotted!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Haha well it looked nice.
Haha thanks girl!
default_smile.png

Marino

I <3 BOOST
3:30 exchanged waves with jojo69 on eastern ave in augusta and then less than a minute later exchanged waves with a wrb bugeye wrx wagon. and THEN a minute after that waved to a wrb bugeye wrx sedan but no acknowledgment 

jojo69

3:30 exchanged waves with jojo69 on eastern ave in augusta and then less than a minute later exchanged waves with a wrb bugeye wrx wagon. and THEN a minute after that waved to a wrb bugeye wrx sedan but no acknowledgment 
Yup! car looks great!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

turbowgn

My wife spotted some tool on 111 coming back from Biddeford today headed into Sanford. The said tool was in a silver Impreza with no wing or hood scoop but was driving like an idiot and almost went head on with another car when he went to pass her. 

Bperry41

Spotted a black wrx slammed on white rotas, or te37's if he's ballin:) saw the car at Pleasant Hill Disc Golf. Plate said "Stalyon"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

cwiggin

seen iwagon yesterday morning at lights in front of ocean job lots,  black legacy with black wheels in auburn by dennys...waved but just got the look,   red legacy with blacked out headlights , badgeless grill and red flaps on 26 early evening,   was playing with a silver bugeye wrx with flaps, exhaust and badgeless trunk last night in falmouth. 

02 WRX Chris

Not sure if its anyone on here, but some dude with an 05 white STI backed into my friends 2013 Tacoma today
default_frown.gif
 He did stay and give his info but...its a Tacoma!!  How do you miss those things lol

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw Abby and Joe the other day turning into either chili's or home depot or family dollar on stillwater ave in bangor. also saw abby by herself on stillwater as i was going to work 3 days ago

EllaE

Spotted EllaE on court street in auburn this morning, I waved but you looked far too distracted to notice lol
Aww :[ I was deep in thought all morning!  I'm sorry I didn't see you, hope you had a good morning fending off cat calls from criminals :|

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
Aww :[ I was deep in thought all morning!  I'm sorry I didn't see you, hope you had a good morning fending off cat calls from criminals :|
Why would criminals be calling someone's cat???? Who pays for your cat's cell phone? This raises so many questions......

Or are you saying calls made by your cat are criminal? Is your cat imbezzeling from you?

Nikki

Lol I forgive you, I didn't think to honk until after, plus, my car doesn't stand out as much without the light bar
default_frown.gif

Why would criminals be calling someone's cat???? Who pays for your cat's cell phone? This raises so many questions......

Or are you saying calls made by your cat are criminal? Is your cat imbezzeling from you?
HAHAHA. I just laughed out loud to all of those statements. Mostly, the one about who pays your cat's cell phone. No, she is referring to the fact that my son's daycare is adjacent to the county jail....and the inmates like to bang on the windows to EVERY mother with their child. Sickening really.

Latest posts

Back