Spotted!

red wrx w/ black hood scoop parked in front of Palmers Spring Co. in Portland on Forest Ave around noon today. beautiful car, is it a forum member?

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Saw a white bugeye sedan with a decal on the middle bottom of the windshield (couldn't read it) and I think mudflaps and black rims on my way to school on broadway in sopo

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Pretty sure I saw Justin this morning around 9.15 in orono. I was coming out my front door to main st with a trash bag

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

seen a lgt with a turbo decal on the side,tinted tails and black rims at lee auto,  silver rex with black rims and flaps at dunkins on center st  this morning

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I was watching traffic go by while cooking food, and ricerClark went by in Mike's car. That thing sounds fantastic. Make more noise next time you drive past.

Ryan99OBS

Got behind a black impreza by roys in auburn. Smoked tails. Red rally pig and jdm as f*ck sticker between the tail lights. Gave me a rev when i went by him

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
A grey GD with dealer plates by dunkin on hogan road in bangor a few minutes ago. Hope you guys tuned that thing before rippin' on it like that! Haha...

Rmayo

Wrb blob eye sti at the light off the scarborough exit, plate had a bunch of z's on it. I was in my Mullet mobile

Industry

Another Marino sighting today. Trying to turn onto 17. I was incognito in my 30k pound bucket truck.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back