Spotted!

dsmith

Saw a WRB Fozzy XT in South Berwick around 3pm. Had a roofbasket with 4 Hella lights mounted to it. Not sure if it is Dave Smith? Threw a wave up as he passed.
I don't have any hellas on my basket. just behind my grill, wonder if theres an imposter somewhere

Stryker

Just went through Windham with a dark blue OBXT. I recognize the car from the KABC cruise this fall. Today I was in the stupid loud black Forester.

Craig

spotted a silver hawkeye wrx sedan with Umaine plates, tinted windows, cobb exhuast and rally armors on rte 17 today

Jamey

I see many subies a day none wave back or even look
default_frown.gif
course I'm in my work truck most times

rexrex

I saw a 04/05 aspen white wrx sedan on stock wheels with an exhaust at the Maine Mall today. I also live near a guy with a black 04/05 wrx hatch that I've seen a few times.

I'm new to this place, met a guy named Rob at the Gulf station on Brighton Ave in Portland in a 06 STi while pumping gas and he told me about Mainely Subaru's.

cwiggin

Dark blue 05 lgt on center st in auburn late this morning, then a green legacy with badge less grill , hella horns, black wheels and flaps on union st auburn. A 2012 legacy with black rims and roof rack in Norway, stared at each others cars as passing by.

07NAHWKI

Waved and got a wave back from White Sti on union street in Bangor about 3 minutes ago. Also parked in front of a blue brz at the airport mall.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
don't think he's on here but always get a wave from a dark blue NA bugeye with fog covers around the Augusta/Whitefield area

Latest posts

Back