Spotted!

blehhh

Friday: Blacked out 06-07 STI on Payne Rd, WRB WRX hatchback with flaps at the Kennebunk service station, WRB WRX sedan going SB.

Also saw Brian Lowell headed NB on 95 on my way back down to Portland today. 

i-wagon

Silver bugeye with black hood And hids one car back as I was salting riverside drive, cgm 06-07 sedan with exhaust sitting on steelies in mcfalls

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted Subarude across from Bowdoin college this afternoon. Took a bit to get his attention
default_wink.png

EllaE

I was in my work van!! Would of waved but you looked spaced out lol. Saw you again this morning too. Haha.
Wowwww go me. I tend to space out on the commute, since we just moved back to Auburn and it's only a 5 minute drive. Did you notice the new ski racks?! TJ/SkiPow let me put his on my car since he has his garaged for the winter
default_biggrin.png
. He has to fabricate some hardware before I can out the fairing on. And then it's all just gonna have to come off again when I paint it next month hahahaha.

cwiggin

Wowwww go me. I tend to space out on the commute, since we just moved back to Auburn and it's only a 5 minute drive. Did you notice the new ski racks?! TJ/SkiPow let me put his on my car since he has his garaged for the winter
default_biggrin.png
. He has to fabricate some hardware before I can out the fairing on. And then it's all just gonna have to come off again when I paint it next month hahahaha.
Nope didn't notice lol, what color you painting it?

IBratmanI

Just spotted a RBP GC RS pulling out of a store in cooks corner. Had yellow fogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Spotted the RBP RS again. Had pink i badge, clear side blinkers, amber corners, JDM tails, looked like stromung exhaust, painted side skirts, and white 6 spokes with extended lugs. Nice looking car.

EllaE

Nope didn't notice lol, what color you painting it?
Abigailfisk and I both plan on painting ours..."Intense Teal" is the name of the dip, and I can't decide on accent colors.  I'm torn between pink and white, but it really comes down to if I want my car to look like an Easter egg, or not.  I've been wanting to do it bright blue since I got it, that or matte cranberry.  I can't find cranberry anywhere, though I guess you can get clear or white dip and some paint places can provide pigment.

cwiggin

Nikki this morning by androscoggin bank, silver wrx with black wheels on Minot ave this afternoon, white wrx by courthouse down main st Lewiston, wrb wrx with flaps on steelies further down main st

Marino

I <3 BOOST
spotted a WRB 02-07 wrx/sti with an Sti wing heading in to Augusta on 17. caught my eye last second and barely got a wave in so I couldn't even tell what year it was, but they initiated the wave

Latest posts

Back