Spotted!

Nikki

Why you selling Niki ? Though u loved that thing
My love has slowly diminished. We all know about my luck with that thing this winter, motor, timing, clutch. Now that i've spent over $2500 getting it running perfect, I'm just over it, maybe a little bitter too. It doesn't even interest me anymore. Plus, now that i'm a realtor, I have to take clients in my car to showings. I showed an older couple some properties last weekend in Litchfield.....lowered car, loud exhuaust, back roads, old people...you do the math. Just doesn't suit this stage of my life. On to something new.

cwiggin

My love has slowly diminished. We all know about my luck with that thing this winter, motor, timing, clutch. Now that i've spent over $2500 getting it running perfect, I'm just over it, maybe a little bitter too. It doesn't even interest me anymore. Plus, now that i'm a realtor, I have to take clients in my car to showings. I showed an older couple some properties last weekend in Litchfield.....lowered car, loud exhuaust, back roads, old people...you do the math. Just doesn't suit this stage of my life. On to something new.
now that its running perfect, keep it and go buy something to use for work to fit your life

Jamey

Makes sence ..gl selling
default_smile.png

dsmith

you must be an awesome realtor! i have to drive to meet the guy who shows us properties, he doesn't drive us around haha

Jds13wrx

Well my definition of hole shot is launching from a dead stop, with the intention of roasting all 4 tires...sorry for the confusion..

blehhh

Pretty sure I saw Matt pulling out of Toyota in a silver Camry while I was coming back from Patriot Saturday morning. Is that even a valid spotting? haha

i-wagon

Someone should tag the brand new Wrb widebody at Rowe westbrook, my buddy Evan just picked that up and I'm trying to get him to join

Marino

I <3 BOOST
WRB hawkeye WRX in Augusta on water street. Looked stock from what I could see, haven't seen this one around before but it looked great.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Saw ryanr's twin at seacoast autobody in brunswick today, and a red obxt with black wheels a couple times around brunswick, all today.

Latest posts

Back