Spotted!

BobJob

[quote name='IBratmanI

Lol. The 3 foot frost heaves to go down, and the fact that my driveway is just starting to get muddy, tells me that it's only going to get worse!

Plenty of melting to still come. Better Lift your subies before you get stuck in the mud. This spring is gonna be a nasty one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Plenty of melting to still come. Better Lift your subies before you get stuck in the mud. This spring is gonna be a nasty one.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why I have 2 lifted subarus!
default_smile.png

BobJob

Plenty of melting to still come. Better Lift your subies before you get stuck in the mud. This spring is gonna be a nasty one.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I have 2 lifted subarus!
default_smile.png
Of course I know you have a nice subaru selection. Need more lifted subies on the road is all....!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goose

had a mutual wave with blehhh around 8am this morning. I've been in sopo for just a few days and i've seen him literally every day.

y2015alepoo

keep seeing this 04 (i think) black sti parked in front of wiscasset newspaper on Rte 27, before the police station on ... it's there more often than not. Never seen the driver though. Car looks clean. I wonder if he's on here.  
Is it all blacked out? If so I saw the same car last night in Portland. Gave me a few revs from the other light before I jumped on the highway.

blehhh

had a mutual wave with blehhh around 8am this morning. I've been in sopo for just a few days and i've seen him literally every day.
haha, there's an STI sedan that travels out on Commercial every morning too, so I usually see at least one you guys. The STI is usually a late, reluctant wave though lol. 

Saw a white, or maybe silver?, hatch with wheels heading out over Veterans this morning too. 

Goose

haha, there's an STI sedan that travels out on Commercial every morning too, so I usually see at least one you guys. The STI is usually a late, reluctant wave though lol.

Saw a white, or maybe silver?, hatch with wheels heading out over Veterans this morning too.
The Sti sedan with Florida plates that parks in front of Starbucks on commercial?

blehhh

The Sti sedan with Florida plates that parks in front of Starbucks on commercial?

Not sure. Do you mean congress? If so, I think I saw that years ago when the new STI sedan first came out. It was 1am. I was drunk and excited. 

I used to always see a PBP one parked at rivalries, but I'm not sure if it's there anymore. 

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

Burnt orange? I've seen it too, very nice! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, that's the one. I had a buddy of mine tell me about it once and that it is usually parked somewhere in Hallowell. I've tried to find it before but this is the first time I've seen it. It looks so nice.

scubiecraig

This morning, on the Sanford/Alfred line on RT4 exchanged waves with a CGM or UGM 06/07 STI sedan.  It had led's in the headlights just like mine... not sure if Chris Apkarian did them?  He gave me the blow-off valve treatment as he passed.... and then I ran into him again on the ride home tonight... also gave me a peace sign and blow-off valve driveby, complete with a flame out the back end!  Not sure who you are or if you are on here, but the car looks and sounds awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
This morning, on the Sanford/Alfred line on RT4 exchanged waves with a CGM or UGM 06/07 STI sedan.  It had led's in the headlights just like mine... not sure if Chris Apkarian did them?  He gave me the blow-off valve treatment as he passed.... and then I ran into him again on the ride home tonight... also gave me a peace sign and blow-off valve driveby, complete with a flame out the back end!  Not sure who you are or if you are on here, but the car looks and sounds awesome!
This juvenile delinquent usually "drives" his slammed maroon BE Legacy. You may recognize that car from a certain vendor on here as well...some sort of sketchy business deal gone awry I suspect.

Jamey

This morning, on the Sanford/Alfred line on RT4 exchanged waves with a CGM or UGM 06/07 STI sedan. It had led's in the headlights just like mine... not sure if Chris Apkarian did them? He gave me the blow-off valve treatment as he passed.... and then I ran into him again on the ride home tonight... also gave me a peace sign and blow-off valve driveby, complete with a flame out the back end! Not sure who you are or if you are on here, but the car looks and sounds awesome!
Sounds like Robbie have a bunch stickers on back window ?

Spiller1327

keep seeing this 04 (i think) black sti parked in front of wiscasset newspaper on Rte 27, before the police station on ... it's there more often than not. Never seen the driver though. Car looks clean. I wonder if he's on here.
I see that guy at least one a week. He usually waves but I don't think he's on here. Clean stock STi tho

scubiecraig

The STI I saw yesterday was in fact Robbie's but it was Tyler who was driving it.  He was going to do an injector swap back to stock but he didn't have the right ones.

Latest posts

Back