Spotted!

Busuto05

I know there must be some subaru tech's on here. Saw a white and a black wrx parked out back of evergreen and a legacy gt with "flat4fn" on the plate and a white GC RS at pape subaru.

Also checked out the 2015 STi at pape. they look pretty good in person.
Black Leggy GT is mine.. I'm in Sales there!  Yes the 2015 STi is growing on me.  Had a chance to drive the STi, suspension seems better than last Gen as far as handling. The new WRX w/CVT is all that the reviews claim it to be...at least it felt that way in the "Autocross" course we had at Gillette.   

Kembal

Spotted my first 2015 WRX in the "wild" today.  Target in Biddo-hood.  This car still had temp plates on it, and it was purchased from Patriot. 

And this unicorn too... goldies, red rally armors, light bar and hellas.  Also at Target in Biddo-hood.
The 2015 is mine. My store manager was getting freaked out because he saw you taking pictures lol.

Kembal

Yeah the white one with the WRX FTW plate is Brian's. Still not sure about the black one, wish I had grabbed a photo of it.
Blood Sweat Tears is Dillon.

Haha... was he actually outside, or was I on surveillance?  Nice car by the way!  I had never seen your other Subie at Target before...
Yeah he was outside. And thanks! I mostly drove the Forester and gave the RS to my girlfriend because it gets better gas milage.

blehhh

That's when you rev it up and shoot fire balls at them
I no can has fire balls, I has a cat.
default_frown.gif

I had half a mind to turn around and light up my snow tires for him, but then I remembered I'm almost 26 and decided to give no reaction at all. For all he knows I didn't even see him. 

jojo69

Bratman's car parked in Wiscasset next to POlice station. See you there often when i go down to Portland, and back home! 

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Got a wave from a female driving a late model silver WRX sedan south bound @ Rt. 1 Scarborough and Pine Point Rd around 630p tonight. Nice sound!

Latest posts

Back