Spotted!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
exchanged waves with an 04/05 black wrx, wingless with STi splitters (I'm pretty sure). I actually talked to this kid at a gas station a few months back and he had a roof rack as well. don't know if he's on here

Last edited by a moderator:

Goose

Silver blob eye wrx sedan on industrial park road this morning. Stock.

Thin body dark colored wrx hatch with red flaps and white stickers in the back window. Plate was robi3 or something. Had a nice exhaust note.

Craig

Spotted an 04-05 silver WRX wagon with big scoop blk rims and flaps, and also a newer style wrx sedan with a nameless sticker on the window and also a 2015 WRX sedan WRB!!

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Woman with a boy in a GR outback sport with maine forest rally sticker on the back, gave me a thumbs up on the highway the other day.

blehhh

Merged onto 295 next to a Legacy wagon with black wheels & Rokblokz flaps friday night. Car was pretty much full. They seemed excited to see my car lol.  

EllaE

Saw a super slammed (brave, this time of year) silver Bugeye on Pleasant street in Lewiston on Wednesday with really busy rims.  Also driving behind me was a hawkeye with "SY GUY" on the plate.

Spiller1327

Pulled onto 27 north in Wiscasset Saturday @ 6:00 a.m. and was followed by a newer civic si. Hauled major a$$ and he kept up but never passed. I slowed down multiple times to see if he would but nothing. He witnessed me coming damn close to slamming into a deer in dresden and when we got to the lights in Randolf I let him pass and I waved but he looked angry..... idk. Also waved to bakerskater??? in farmingdale thursday afternoon

Latest posts

Back