Spotted!

Matt

745. Chipotle in Westbrook. Plate said tme bc

ha2y8ure.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EllaE

On 95N with Skipow in a big truck. Drove by silver blobeye with neon rims. BC plates that said "Elfies," she's on here but idk if that's her U/N.

injulen

I've seen this car a couple times now, last night it blew by me on Bangor st in Augusta at about 830.

Last edited by a moderator:

RallyK

Apparently Westbrook is a hotspot for Subarus... I live on Main st and I hear them going by constantly.

Who has the black wrx/sti(?).. I want to say it's possibly 05 but I haven't seen the front. Has red mudflaps and sounds like teh sexay, can't miss it. I've seen it parked in the Forest St area.

There's also a silver wrx wagon across the street from me and a rough looking blue wrx parked on Main frequently near the train tracks.

I have a blue 03 WRX with gold wheels and nasty exhaust. I was sharing it with my neighbor for a while, same car different drivers. It is currently at Meyagi's awaiting an engine.

I also have a red 04 Forester XT, slammed on black 18s, roof rack. Sadly this one is parked for a while awaiting an engine as well. (I swear I don't destroy cars, just bad luck).

My neighbor has the silver 05 STI if you've seen it around. Lowered with black rims and aftermarket grill.

blehhh

Apparently Westbrook is a hotspot for Subarus... I live on Main st and I hear them going by constantly.

Who has the black wrx/sti(?).. I want to say it's possibly 05 but I haven't seen the front. Has red mudflaps and sounds like teh sexay, can't miss it. I've seen it parked in the Forest St area.

There's also a silver wrx wagon across the street from me and a rough looking blue wrx parked on Main frequently near the train tracks.

I have a blue 03 WRX with gold wheels and nasty exhaust. I was sharing it with my neighbor for a while, same car different drivers. It is currently at Meyagi's awaiting an engine.

I also have a red 04 Forester XT, slammed on black 18s, roof rack. Sadly this one is parked for a while awaiting an engine as well. (I swear I don't destroy cars, just bad luck).

My neighbor has the silver 05 STI if you've seen it around. Lowered with black rims and aftermarket grill.
I'm in westbrook too, but you'll never hear me
default_wink.png

roastbeef180

Black wrx with a roof rack passing the civic center right now. Spotted from Brian baru. We heard you before we saw you.

"I hear a Rex" - my friend

i-wagon

I heard something rumbly leaving wallet world around noon. Which is really saying something because I was a quarter mile away with lots of trees blocking the sound

WRB bugeye with black wheels going north on 95, I was going south. Red Outback with some sort of huge exhaust passed in the fast lane on my way back north on 95. Exchanged waves with a blue OBS wagon with a subaru sticker across the windshield on RT 3.

brycetron

Pretty sure i drove by Jamey this afternoon in Portland at about 330-400.  I was leaving the autox off of congress ave, headed back to I295.  My wife says your Wheels looked awesome.

Jamey

Pretty sure i drove by Jamey this afternoon in Portland at about 330-400. I was leaving the autox off of congress ave, headed back to I295. My wife says your Wheels looked awesome.
where you the one I waved at ? And tell the wife thanks
default_smile.png
it's pretty hard to miss me now

Latest posts

Back