Spotted!

That was me! Were you towing the uhaul? I had a couple waves on rt 3 today.
Yeah I was picking up some parts with the uhaul today.

That was my nice car with the swap you saw today, I also have a beaterish RS the same color.

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

04? debadged trunk, wrb color, 3 bbs gold wheels, 1 silver on passenger frt side, nasty scratch on driver bumper leaving brunswick and heading towards NH on 295 this am. had sticker but no mainely ones. stayed together for a while until he took his exit.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

Elfie

Elfies plate is definitely all mine! haha, and my forum name
default_biggrin.png

injulen

Just spotted an SVX for sale in Winthrop. I'd call the number but I just know its out of my price range.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Few minutes ago. Never was able to see if it was a hatch or sedan but the woman driving was extremely happy and waved when I gave a thumbs up

uploadfromtaptalk1400612015648.jpg

i-wagon

Cutie in a silver blobeye sti on court street, a newish white sedan with black accents and 4 lights up front ar city hall, then another silver blobeye sti with lights in the upper grille in mcfalls

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Forgot I also spotted a WRB bugeye wagon with roof racks and RS 6 spokes at a gas station on Pleasant St in Brunswick this afternoon.

cwiggin

Waved to a wrb bugeye with white rims n dark tint on Minot ave late morning, then a silver sti on court st, looked like a chic driving...exhaust sounded sick. And Iwagon in the Nissan behind me in norway

EllaE

Cutie in a silver blobeye sti on court street, a newish white sedan with black accents and 4 lights up front ar city hall, then another silver blobeye sti with lights in the upper grille in mcfalls
I saw that girl in the silver bugeye, on hotel road, probably right before you saw her, was she blonde? She didn't wave when I waved.

Waved to a wrb bugeye with white rims n dark tint on Minot ave late morning, then a silver sti on court st, looked like a chic driving...exhaust sounded sick. And Iwagon in the Nissan behind me in norway
Silver STi girl is probably a girl named Naomi. She's not on here but she's all about her car.

Latest posts

Back