Spotted!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
my buddy cory has a 08 rex with white tralier wheels on it lol .. that's probably the one you keep seeing ... tinted tails and(i think) invidia exhaust on it he bought it at rosies on rt.4

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

Silver 04-05 rex with flaps, exhaust badge less trunk and looked lowered in Naples, and a black Rex at Naples fire dept/sherrifs

Maxxguy25RS

Spotted Chris Floyd win the spectator drags at day of destruction at the ridge. Nice racing man! Then, heading through solo and westbrook, followed fluffy282 and "the demon". I was in the wife's jetta behind you. Car sounds mean.

smelt240

One of the meanest looking newer WRB sedans Ive seen.   Yesterday at Lowes in Augusta,  grey camo on back, lowered, and wheels/ exhaust.  Awesome.   Looked like Seph maybe? Veteran plate, but not his old one. I was stealthing in the Monte.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
One of the meanest looking newer WRB sedans Ive seen.   Yesterday at Lowes in Augusta,  grey camo on back, lowered, and wheels/ exhaust.  Awesome.   Looked like Seph maybe? Veteran plate, but not his old one. I was stealthing in the Monte.
That's AirX

injulen

I saw a Monte yesterday and thought it might have been you. I was in my 96 wrb impreza wagon with rally lights on the front. Not sure exactly where but I think it was rt 9/27 on the east side of the kennebec. You'd have been heading south, I was going north.

smelt240

In Rockland today, saw 2 WRX wagons, one grey one silver, the grey car sounded nice... I was enjoying replacing a broken cable on the ferry slip.... big fun...

Marino

I <3 BOOST
exchanged waves with a beautiful newer style (well, 2011-2014 i think) wrb WRX sedan, with mudflaps and front plate relocate to the side. on western avenue intersection near the post office, Augusta. 

Nairb4

Just saw a black 06-07 STi with a for sale sign in the back window parked in downtown Norway.

smelt240

Id say how many times we have spotted Subarude lately, but it would be nearly every other post on here.. haha  he's a little harder to spot in the grey Fozzy than in the maroonish beast...

Latest posts

Back