Spotted!

inelement207

Exchanged waves with an 11' wrx black with blackwheels by the jetport this afternoon
Heck yah probably me, maybe not though mines a MY10, ran by many yesterday 2 trips from brunswick to LKQ for P/S pump for wifes car, ran by a 08-10 black STI with illest plate delete and a few others!

cwiggin

Heck yah probably me, maybe not though mines a MY10, ran by many yesterday 2 trips from brunswick to LKQ for P/S pump for wifes car, ran by a 08-10 black STI with illest plate delete and a few others!
Could of been a 10, black rims nasty sounding exhaust, gave a head nod! I was in my legacy, front lip, gunmetal wheels! it was pulling out of the toll plaza turning left, I was heading straight toward jetport

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Spotted @Sooch's car up for sale on tha c-list. :singletear:

default_frown.gif

injulen

A busted up silver blob sti at seacoast auto body in brunswick.I need spares if he wants to part the car ;-)

Saw that there last week. Ran into my sister's ex who happens to work there and asked him about it, apparently this is not the first time they've had to rebuild it from a crash. Ouch.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092

Saw that there last week. Ran into my sister's ex who happens to work there and asked him about it, apparently this is not the first time they've had to rebuild it from a crash. Ouch.
that sucks. It isn't even a race car...

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Must be the one people mistake for me up that way. Makes sense because of the silver/blob/roof racks. If it's ever for sale for a price commensurate with a twice wrecked sti, send me a pm y'all.

i-wagon

I've seen a ton of rexs lately, but I'm always in a city truckour my Nissan. Nobody noticed me in the wagoon covered in lights, so I guessing nobody notices one of 50000 frontiers in the state

injulen

Every time I see a frontier I wonder if it's you. I don't think we usually drive around in the same area though.

i-wagon

Mines the only one with a dipped grill and hellas that I've seen, yellowish bulbs going in tonight, yellow tint going on the fogs this weekend, should stand out more. I'm normally around Oxford/auburn and occasionally Freeport.

White Hawkeye so with perrin front mount, female pilot in auburn

Edit, fogs are yellow already

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

08-09 Outback with light bar and Hellas in grey last week, exchanged waves with a black wrx/sti in oxford tonight on 26

EllaE

Auburn:  White Hawkeye STi coming up Court St. by AMS On...Monday maybe? Also, I was behind a Black Hawkeye STi turning from Minot Ave. on to court street last night.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
My friend sent me this pic earlier. Gabe!

zebe9a2y.jpg

Anyone seen this around?

Bangor area on Tuesday

uploadfromtaptalk1407432023804.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back