Spotted!

i-wagon

Blonde In a Hawkeye with 05 rex wheels and chrome trim around the bumper. Can't remember but I think it was a wagon, and silver. @hotel and youngs corner around 3

dsmith

last night aroud 5:45 on 302 in windham, a lowered black 04-05 fxt, pulled over in front of my driveway  to snap a pic but my memory card wasn't in. i think it may have had sti bbs's, also had yellow fogs

odin2347

No one waves back at me
default_frown.gif
Moving here from NYC subarus were a lot rarer there and WRX/STI/modded subarus in general would wave at each other. if anyone sees a silver 06 LGT Spec b with rally armor and an exhaust in/around Portland its probably me

roastbeef180

No one waves back at me
default_frown.gif
Moving here from NYC subarus were a lot rarer there and WRX/STI/modded subarus in general would wave at each other. if anyone sees a silver 06 LGT Spec b with rally armor and an exhaust in/around Portland its probably me
Do you have NY Plates? If so I think I passed you as you were getting off of an exit on 295 in Portland. I barely saw the car so I can't say for sure if it was you but I do remember a silver LGT w/ NY plates.

i-wagon

white rex hatch with gold wheels, hella horns and a loud bov behind me on Turner street then gracelawn rd. Nh plates, around ten past 3

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Female (I think) driving an '11-14 silver WRX sedan on rt. 17 going into Augusta. looked like she was on the phone
default_additional_sillylol.gif
I was in my RS but she waved right back

cwiggin

white rex hatch with gold wheels, hella horns and a loud bov behind me on Turner street then gracelawn rd. Nh plates, around ten past 3
I see that one almost every morning near Minot country store!

Saw Scott on skeet field red in Oxford this afternoon and a black Rex w/red rally armor at oxford hannaford

EllaE

I don't have my WRX anymore :|  but I still waved at a bunch of people in Subarus without thinking, so, if some weirdo in a Black 4th Gen 4Runner waves at you...it's me.  Also, a really nice looking sage green '00-'04 outback with blacked-out tail lights cut me off reaaaal close on Turner St. around noon as he pulled out of CMCC, and then did the same thing at that stop sign up the hill from Evergreen to another vehicle, nearly causing an accident...stop making Subaru drivers look like a-holes, bro.

But otherwise, I saw at a white hawkeye impreza with an STi spoiler, a silver, maybe white...I wasn't paying attention... bugeye WRX with red flaps and a lot of black and white graphics and a female driver.  All on Rte. 4

My WRX went to a really nice guy in the Augusta area, and I left my Mainely sticker on it, so maybe he'll join.

injulen

About half an hour ago, passed a WRB WRX sedan by the monument in Palermo, exchanged waves. I don't see many WRX out this way!

DevineLegacy

Well here's a little story for you wonderful people. I got out of school and went over to my friends house and chilled for a bit and as we were sitting playing a little nhl. We hear a deep rumble go by and we jump to the window to see if we can catch a glimpse but it was to late but we hear it pull into his neighbors house. So that evening I go to turn around in the mans drive way and see the beautiful blue 02 wrx bug eye looking back at me and the man comes out of his house as I'm ready to leave, so I back into the drive once again and met a hell of a nice guy and talked to him for a good chunk of time about the subies. Told him about the drive on the 26th and he said he will do everything he can to make it and I told him to join the page. It was just a great time talking and meeting another subaru driver. I can't wait to experience this more and more. Happy driving everyone!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
long day of driving today for me as i went from bangor to granite state dyno and back. saw a few cars, a silver rs on the way down this morning in p-town and subiecraig passed me as were were crossing the state line back into maine.

Elfie

Spotted a WRB 2000? 2.5rs coupe parked at the Maine mall today. It had a STI exhaust and a large spoiler on the back. Unfortunately it only had black steelies for wheels, however it was very clean from what I could see as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back