Spotted!

cwiggin

Silver hatchback Rex with flaps today in auburn, plate Revitup, Green ova with lights on the front grill and Sti scoop also in auburn

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Several mornings I've spotted a blue wrx with red flaps on 395 near Bangor light. Also spotted a white fuzzy with black hood and blue flaps.

Also spotted more in my father in laws truck but never in my subie.... Lol

i-wagon

I was going to say something, but was in a hurry to track down a battery for the truck (see frontier thread)

04fxt

last night aroud 5:45 on 302 in windham, a lowered black 04-05 fxt, pulled over in front of my driveway  to snap a pic but my memory card wasn't in. i think it may have had sti bbs's, also had yellow fogs
that was me! the wheels are home made 16x9 steelies
default_smile.png

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Augusta Hannaford

5DlPIpfh.jpg

rKHUfEVh.jpg

stock exhaust and wheels. small touch of rust on the rear quarters. never seen this one around though

Last edited by a moderator:

Marino

I <3 BOOST
New dunkin donuts on western ave in Augusta. Hawk eye wrx wingless with a nice exhaust. Cobb sticker on the window. Was lowered pretty good too. Gave him a thumbs up when he left

drnWPWah.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Sorry I didn't wave Caleb, I spotted you last minute. I was headed to Norway to meet up with a friend, and go to Monday Night Ice at Shawnee. Someone in a GR WRX commented on my ridiculous neon 'WINTER FORCE' sidewall text in the parking lot. I'm glad people enjoy my humor.

XD

Marino

I <3 BOOST
spoke briefly with a female wrx owner getting gas at Circle K in Augusta on my way home. was a black GR sedan

Latest posts

Back