Spotted!

llessuresaj

Yes a blue STi with wing, exhaust, besides that looks stock.

Rt 1 Kittery near trading post, every other day the blue one or so.

Nate

Founding Father
just spotted a wrb sti with wing and gold bbs wheels at the furniture super store in lisbon.... anyone here?

Stein

Stein
Three sightings in Yarmouth:

White WRX passing through behind the Yarmouth High School parking lot. 2:45ish.

Silver Hawkeye wagon getting of Rt. 1 in front of the Rowe school at 3:30-4ish.

Greyish blue Hawkeye sedan 4-4:30ish getting on Rt. 1 in front of Rowe.

I assume the wagon was Jimbo.

WRB_Tank

Just spotted White RS sparco stickers on stock wing, Legacy wheels (i think) and a JDM front bumper? At the Applebees in Bangor. Waved and got a wave back.

ReZPunK

twas me
default_additional_sillylol.gif

nice ride man. i was taking the kids outfor some chow at the bees.

car sounds good.

therussiann

spoted 2 guys in a silver wrx at the portland movie theater around 9:30 on friday told em they had a nice car. i could tell the guys cared about there car cuz they parked at the same spot as me away from all other cars far right corner of the right lot

grex07

I am living in the Yarmouth Place apartment complex. It seems nice, what have you heard about it?
i recently moved into yarmouth pointe right off 295. haven't seen you yet.

Dreadpiratepikle

Spotted a silver WRX heading into Lewiston just across the Greene line on 202 today around 1. You waved, but I didn't have time to wave back, I just kind of blankly stared...

Nate

Founding Father
Spotted a silver WRX heading into Lewiston just across the Greene line on 202 today around 1. You waved, but I didn't have time to wave back, I just kind of blankly stared...

think that was me..... right about the lewiston/green town line? nice to see you.

Lucid007

Spotted the ToxicXT at Rubys yesterday in Auburn. That ride is perfect Gabe. Exchanged waves with a newer red legacy w/ tinted windows in auburn, anyone here? Sleek looking legacy.

MAauto101

Vendor
wrxnate, the blue sti with gold wheels was either mike or nate(the owner of the car) we just finished putting in brand new shortblock for him and now it is for sale on craigslist.

Latest posts

Back