Spotted!

topdeeni

Just spotted at the valero in Kennebunk an 04 05 awp sti with gold bbs. And a middle aged woman driving it WTF?
got a problem with my grandma? hahahaha! Just kidding

I breifly worked at a Sewbie dealer b4 realizing what a bunch of clowns Management was.. I saw a lot of old people regaining thier youth and feeling good about buying a well know/produced japanese car drive off in WRX's and STi's.... It was right up there with working for Toyota, selling a Prius to someone concerned with being "green" and convincing them to kill a cow to add leather seats...

I need an adult

Last edited by a moderator:

andrew0790

My mom wanted an STi for a while, shes like 38. The decided not to after we got her her volvo v6 Twin turbo =p
Same with my dad...except he's 50 and didn't get another car.

On another note I saw a silver bugeye WRX wagon at Bracketts in Bath, and a silver bugeye WRX sedan with an exhaust, heat shield, and blacked out headlights. License plate WRX TOM

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Same with my dad...except he's 50 and didn't get another car. On another note I saw a silver bugeye WRX wagon at Bracketts in Bath, and a silver bugeye WRX sedan with an exhaust, heat shield, and blacked out headlights. License plate WRX TOM
I've see the WRX TOM before too

topdeeni

Silver bug eye on Rte 2 in Mexico, Blue Rex with carbon fiber hood (or so it looked) on Rte 2 big apple in Mexico maine...

One Mr Nigel and cohort from LDR spotted and hand shook... nice to Meet U guys!

this...

picture.php

in walmart parking lot..mexico Maine

& this.... in MExico Maine Wal-MArt with vanity plate saying "Subie" and an evergreen license plate frame

picture.php

& last but least a sort of beat up looking RS, no idea the year. AS I passed it the truth came out... thing didnt that beat but more like it had spent time off road and it had a growl...a pretty nice one at that...

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Bratman, 10.50ish I was going north on 130 from pemaquid and I think I saw you in your RS. It was a blue coupe and loud. I wasn't paying attention enough to notice if it had the lip on the front or not...

WRB_Tank

Well I drove down to Maine Mall today for a meeting for work and spotted and waved to a bunch of peeps.

Rally blue bug-eye WRX (with a huge FMIC) near mall

Rally blue bug-eye WRX (gold wheels) southbound near Portland

Rally blue hawk-eye? WRX (CF hood) southbound near Portland

Black hawk-eye WRX (nice wheels PDRagio on plate?) near Gray

Silver 00 RS southbound

spotted many more those are just the ones that stuck out

Also spotted a Ferrari Modena heading southbound

My favorite though not a subie was a early 90's Civic 4door hatch gold with black stripes plate read WT&NRDY

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Spotted the topdeeni on Rt2 on our way to Wally world in theblack ridgeline.

Tim and I tried to catch up to you at the Phoenix tonight but you guys bolted for some back room.

Hopefully catch up with you tomorrow or something.

Ty Ty

& last but least a sort of beat up looking RS, no idea the year. AS I passed it the truth came out... thing didnt that beat but more like it had spent time off road and it had a growl...a pretty nice one at that...
What color?

topdeeni

dont remember the RS color but dude driving looked like someone I would B chillin with!... brain cells died between then and now..

I do beleive we saw Pedro coming the other way on Rte 2, then in Rumford point someone waved to me in my STi in some sort of pick up...one of us blew past the other one to fast to do anything.

At Sunday River spotted all sorts of MS folk, shook some hands and met sum kewl f'n peeps...

Met/spotted Travis, Ken and Dave... as well as a few other people.

also picked up a "Got bacon" shirt for the wife as pink is her favorite color.. BIll Bacon and his co-driver who I met last night are relly kewl guys and Mr. Bacon is from my neck of the woods..something that shocked both of us while talking.

I am looking forward to spotting a lot more of U folks tomorrow...hopefully some of U in my backyard after the racing ends...

andrew0790

Well I drove down to Maine Mall today for a meeting for work and spotted and waved to a bunch of peeps.

Silver 00 RS southbound

My favorite though not a subie was a early 90's Civic 4door hatch gold with black stripes plate read WT&NRDY
That's Justin's Civic RT4. He ran it with us in the CMC last year. All wheel drive:cool:

padraig

Silver 00 RS southbound

I think you have to say you spotted me too. Dark Blue 06 2.5i with Black wheels? If it was you, you nodded to me on the way by. If you forgot me, that's fine. My car isn't as memorable as most of you guys.

By the way, sweet looking car!

I also saw that Ferrari. I wasn't sure, I was taking double takes thinking it was a Ferrari, but your post confirmed it!

I also saw an WR Blue 05ish STi on Payne Road in Scarborough with the plate "EVOEATR". Sweet car...

Then saw a silver 06 or 07 STi at the intersection of Hotel Road, and Kittyhawk Ave, in Auburn this morning.

Thanks for the friendly waves guys!

Padraig

Latest posts

Back