Spring Swap

mikebike357

Final option; i'm planning to be working on my car next saturday, (rotors, super blue fluid, etc). I'm sure doing your car would be easy then.
Did you order your SuperBlue yet? If not, lemme know, i'd like to jump on that order too.
default_wink.png

EvilAsPie

Not yet. I'll probably end up doing it on monday. I'm planning on taking it easy this weekend since i've been right out straight since the end of march. Which means i might not have everything i need by next weekend, but whatever. I'll catch up with you and do the order first thing monday.

Evan

i have a spring compressor and the air tools to make a quick job. anyones that's coming to the garage day on saturday can do them there. the last time i did a set of front springs it took me a total of 25 min, rears are about the same.

RedForester08

Well the PM system is all messed up so:

Gabe what do you need me to get at the parts store: Blue lok-tite and so on. What is your time frame looking like so Pedro knows.

Pedro: What you drink and if you got some spring compressors bring them. Here is the link to my house.

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=mmvw&msds=7D96C5CB$E4$FE$36w$F1$FC$36w94!D070High.St!6070Sanford20ME50$30$34$30$37$330000!4$FF000!8$FF!60$FD$BB$80$8F$A8$B7E$40$14$33N$85$F0$AEQ$C060001000!8$FF!50$14000!4$FF!K0&&tpid=1&&zz=1178446603184&

Anything else anyone can think of I will need for this project post here please. All are welcome to stop by to chuckle and heckle at me. The grill will going.

Even Thanks for the invite but I got a ton of Table deliveries that day. If any are in your area I'll be buy for a frostie.

RedForester08

Well the day went great with a big help from Gabe on how to take apart the struts. Also Pedro for helping on the rear struts. They did make a big differance in handling. Took it out on my good old testing road and for the first time I said to myself. "Holy crap this thing corners". My budddy with the Z28 went for the ride and was white nuckling it at first until he found out that the car would still turn and stop at the speeds we where going at. I'm almost glad It is not turbo charged as I might over drive it into the trees. Time for some track time I guess. Pedro the roll bar looks awesome on that Miata.

Garage%20day.jpg

Miata.jpg

Latest posts

Back