Spy needed

WRXav8r

Nothing Illegal and nothing to do with an ex or anything like that. I need someone to sit in a public meeting and take good notes and get them to me that night.

The meeting is in Brunswick tomorrow (Tuesday 3/16/08) at 4:00pm

I'll have more details if someone is interested in making a few extra $$.

I'll Paypal someone $50 to do this.

diabloadsit

lol what? I wish I could do this for you. What is the meeting about. Not about the "No cell phone tower" thing is it? Damn tree huggers. LOL.

Mark

haha, chris explain to me the cell phone issue. i love hearing people complain about coverage, and then complain about putting up cell towers

WRXav8r

Good guesses.... but no. It's the NAS Brunswick planning meeting where they are discussing what to do with the base now that it's closed. I have a business interest in something there and need to know if it is discussed and the results because it takes them 60 days to publish the meeting minutes.

Stein

Stein
Please please please set up a rally/road track!
default_banana.gif

diabloadsit

Dude if you could get some land and then set up a track that would kick ass. I would go for you but I am working from the house this week and am on the late shift 10:30-7:00 pm.

Nate

Founding Father
This isn't a thread about cell phone service.... Bump to help a fellow member out with a business deal.

diabloadsit

wrxnate we know that. hence we are trying to presude him to get the land if possible and build a track. the cell phone thing was some extra info hence why not to much detal was tapped.

Lobstah this is all you man. I would do it but I have to work. $50 is $50 nice piece of change for taking at the max a hour worth of notes.

Nate

Founding Father
Yah, that's fine, I just pruned out all the off topic talk about cellphone service.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
If Lobstah doesn't go for it and you can't find anyone else, I'll do it. I'd rather other people have the opportunity for cash over me.

Latest posts

Back