Stuff for sale, and a feeler..

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I have some stuff that I'm just sitting on not sure what I'm going to do with it at this point...

02-03 WRX Rear Diff.. ~5 miles on it. Long story.. $225, BO?

P1250203.jpg

2 bumpers. One black, one BSP

P3310089.jpg

P3100062.jpg

14 inch 5x100 steelies.

VF11 Turbo.. Not 100% sure if I want to sell it just in case this TD04 needs fixin' But if there is interest..

Other Feelers:

Heavy used, heavy faded Siebon CF RS hood. Needs recoat bad, there is a few small cracks on the front part of hood.

Major feeler.

Ej22t stuff.. Drivetrain, rear diff.. stuff like that.. the car has front end damage, and no fenders or bumper..

as much as I'd keep the block, I'm sure for the right price..
default_smile.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
You don't by chance have a good passenger side headlight just like the one on your car do you??

Are you parting your car?

Mark

ugh. shoot me a pm what you're thinking for the full 22t package. high ball it. i just want an estimate so i know what i'm dealing with

what's the ratio on a wrx rear? 4.44?

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Well, the EJ22T stuff is a HUGE feeler because the car isn't in my possession yet.. I was thinking of keeping the block for a build I'm in the process of doing.. plus I have no idea the condition of the motor as it sits..

and the WRX rear diff is a 3.90 (bolt on most of your Impreza of early year with some LSD goodness)(but you'll need the right axles)

Latest posts

Back