Stuff for sale, and a feeler..

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
BUMP... stuff is still for sale..

200 for the diff? you wont find a cheaper one with this few miles!

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I bought the steelies. now anyone in Rez area willing to get them close to NH or even to tyty in the gorham, me area, I see that fool all the time.

katnip

I can help with transport. Next weekend (feb 5th) I'm going home for spring break from Bangor to southern Maine.
I will see if I can get ty to get them from you. when will you hit southern maine? if its before he heads to the march 7 rx that would be cool

katnip

I will see if I can get ty to get them from you. when will you hit southern maine? if its before he heads to the march 7 rx that would be cool
nate said he is good for it. thanks

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Wait. I'm confused.. Feb 5th? hehe dan, let me know when you want to swing over and get it..

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
MARCH 5th is when I am traveling from Bangor to Auburn.

Nate: I can pick up the rims anytime before said MARCH 5th.

Kathy: The rims will be available for pickup in Auburn any after MARCH 5th. I can also transport them to other areas within reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Bumpers for Bumpers, diff, and turbo...

Also a 3rd bumper.. 93 25th Anniversary Silver Impreza Bumper

spartan5

Hey,Rez...if you decide you want to unload that rally/light/push bar you got on the wagon,lemme know...I want one in the worst way!

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
HA.. That thing has proven to be worth it's weight in Gold for how many times that thing has saved my bumper.. hehe

boxerboost

You went to pledge of allegiance too?

Rammstein STOLE that show.
default_smile.png

Back