Subaru Badge of Ownership

09FXT

I got three separate confirmation orders, #1487 (received), 1491, & 1495. It would have been nice if I was able to order all on one form. Time will tell if the other 2 orders are processed.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I got three separate confirmation orders, #1487 (received), 1491, & 1495. It would have been nice if I was able to order all on one form. Time will tell if the other 2 orders are processed.
Same here

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
Got mine today.... Might end up inside the car. Cool little idea, but it wont be gracing the outside of the car.
me too.

I may go next to the shift instructions on old sube...

and simply remove the "third" leave the rest for sale.

unless I am a famous mechanic and fabulous fabricator that demands an autograph and knowledge of how many subarus I have owned...numbering therm like a shelby mustang....

default_frown.gif

nah.
default_rolleyes.gif

Stein

Stein
Now that they've shipped out all of the ones ordered by the early birds, I guess they're getting faster
default_frown.gif
. Mine's still on the counter :.

Stein

Stein
Some ideas I've considered. All of which I've decided not to do:

Center console somewhere.

Dash (somewhere near the passenger airbag, but not on it).

Rear 1/4, probably opposite the gas cap

trunk, durr. Probably some funky placement (no weird angles, just in a unique spot).

Ray

The Northernah'
yeah this is a zombie thread, but my badge came in today!!! now where to put it!?

Ryan

As cool as these badges are, they really don't look good anywhere
default_blink.png
Certainly not going on the car!

Ray

The Northernah'
As cool as these badges are, they really don't look good anywhere
default_blink.png
Certainly not going on the car!
I KNOW!!! i have a badgeless hatch so it cant really go there, it might end up inside somehwere creative

scoobiesforlife

i just got mine in the mail last week, and since i just got my digital camera workin, ill take a quick pic and be able to post my 1998 legacy outback "the tank" within these sacred scripts of text and html coding. (sorry, been up for a while today and am typing half asleep
default_blink.png
)

Iboc_C64

Depends on your tastes, but I have not de-badged my car yet. However if I do I will probably leave one of these, I just ordered mine with a rally icon, mechanical icon, performance icon, winter sports icon and outdoor sports icon. I ordered it on a "My 2nd Subaru" badge. These are free to ALL subaru owners, just give them your info and VIN number. I got this site from my subaru monthly e-mail.

https://www.badgeofownership.com/

and

https://www.badgeofownership.com/Order.aspx

Enjoy!
default_additional_rockon.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back