SUBARUDE'S parts bin

GHST-RDR

Gabe I will give you $70 for the intake?! And what are you looking to get for those 98 99 headlights we were talking about?

SUBARUDE

2005 sti 6spd shifter ass. $100

DSC01017.jpg

AMR V1 street cams 272 intake and 272 exhaust for 08-10 STI $400

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
how much extra would be needed for a hub swap for a 99 rs? 850 for those brembos is just as good as 4/2pots!

Matt

Fronts should bolt up and I think the rears just need a bracket Neil. Check out rs25 to be certain. You'll need diff wheels to run them.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Fronts bolt up. But the rear Brembos need a bracket, plus a special rotor that excpets the Brembo caliper, but still works with the smaller e brake.

sooch

Type-RA
I hope I get my taxes back furst! let me know if you find that rear adapter, im going to do some exploring of rs25.

EDIT: and yaaa them steelies are not gunna cut it lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Mighty Subie

have any engine mounts? Trying to get by on the cheap till I can get some good ones. I had to cut one of mine to get it off.

Mighty Subie

So I didn't use the mounts. Can I trade them back for credit towards some rims or something (minus restocking fee of course) ??

cwiggin

SUBARUDE said:
I was going to try and put this on my outback xt but there is no way to get it to fit so its up for sale its in like new condtion and I am asking $500 for this catback I also have a cobb downpipe I can combine with this for a total package deal of $800 which is less then just the catback it self new

The Borla Stainless Steel Exhaust is one of the more popular systems for the 05-09 Subaru Legacy GT. The Borla Exhaust maintains a factory like appearance as opposed to common large canister mufflers, and the exhaust tone is crisp and strong. It features all the necessary hardware and clamps to bolt up to a stock or aftermarket downpipe, and is backed by the unbeatable Borla million mile warranty!Piping diameter is 2.5" at the midpipe connection and splits to 2.0" piping at the Y connection.

Borla Catback Exhaust System 140123 $1,007.00 $896.06
im,interested in this exhaust, I just gotta wait for all my taxes to come in!! This would fit on an 05 leggy 2.5I??

Latest posts

Back