SUMMER Group Drive Plans!!!!!!!

Are you participating?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

jojo69

Waterville is 1h north of where I live. Either way works for me, especially if it's on the way to the summer drive.

Edited cuz apparentlly i read gmaps wrong! Ooups

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Waterville is 15 min north of Augusta!!

I just don't want to go through the process of planning all this out and have no interest from anyone. If you can just say in it out so we have an idea of the numbers

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

IN (and it'll take me an hour to get to Waterville... I live in the boonies, what can i say)

Wrx911

im in and i am driving from the brunswick area if there is anyone who wants to meet up somewhere in brunswick and then drive to augusta 

hoizi

I might be in, I just need to arrange for someone to take my kids for the day. I have a co-worker that's interested in going as well. We could either meet in Brunswick or Augusta if others are interested.

jojo69

If peeps wanna meet at augusta before heading to waterville, I'd be happy to meet at the Irving at the augusta civic center, right past the mall area.

or meet in waterville.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Well i tried to make it easy for everyone and redo the poll to ask if you are participating or not. Didn't work for whatever reason.

Hopefully we have a great turnout and I will see you guys on Sunday!

never mind. It worked!! just submit your vote saying yes or no so we get a WICKED EXACT NUMBAH BUB!!

Elfie

Well the route claims it's only 2hr17min but I'd imagine it'll take a little longer with scheduled rest stops and regrouping. If we want to stop at sugar loaf for lunch. Say 12:30ish I'd say the drive would start at say 11:30?? Portland people would want to meet at like 10ish I guess to drive up and other groups can schedule groups to drive in together. I'm just shooting from the hip on times so if someone wants to chime in and set times and meeting points
So where are we meeting? And when?

Matt

Everyone from the south should figure out a spot close to the highway and they all can ride up together

DShane

I'll be going from bridgton probably try to meet some people in windham or somethong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back