SUMMER Group Drive Plans!!!!!!!

Are you participating?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

BobJob

I'm in for sure. The SHoutback is yearning to scream those roads. I suggested civic center area or walmart in Augusta because it's straight shot an nice roads to Farmington up rt 27 and I'll meet there. Or Irving on civic center drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jojo69

I'm in for sure. The SHoutback is yearning to scream those roads. I suggested civic center area or walmart in Augusta because it's straight shot an nice roads to Farmington up rt 27 and I'll meet there. Or Irving on civic center drive. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How about the Walmart parking lot in Augusta.

Anyne wanna meet/join?  What time?

Elfie

Usually meet at the park and ride near bill dodge in westbrook.
Everyone from Windham, South Portland, Westbrook, Falmouth areas wanna meet at park and ride by Bill Dodge in Westbrook Sunday morning? If so what time? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Elfie

Are these the plans?

People are meeting in Augusta at 10:30.

Then meeting in Farmington around 11:00 and leave Farmington at 11:30.

Arrive at Sugarloaf by 12:30.

Therefore, if people wanna meet in Portland Area we should meet at Bill Dodge in Westbrook around 8:45 and plan to leave by 9:15. Giving a little extra time for any traffic that may occur.

Elfie

Here is a map:

http://goo.gl/OjQlu1

Meet at Park and Ride by Bill Dodge in Westbrook at 8:45, leaving at 9:15. (Southern Group)

Meet at Walmart on Civic Center Rd in Augusta around 10, leaving at 10:30. (Southern Group + Augusta Group)

Meet at Walmart on Wilton Rd in Farmington around 11:00, leaving at 11:30. (Everyone?)

Lunch at Sugarloaf around 12:30.

People have been saying that this whole drive is super disorganized and confusing, so I looked through everything and this seemed to make the most sense. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to speak them. This is just my suggestion, and hopefully wecan get everything figured out
default_smile.png

Wrx911

so it sounds like a bunch of us are planning on meeting in the walmart parking lot in augusta around 10:30? i wonder how many people are planning on having lunch at sugarloaf? i would rather meet around noon and skip lunch so we didn't all have to get up so early on a sunday.

jojo69

bummer, I just realized i'll be on the roads for the world cup final! Damn! Why did I vote for this sunday! ANyone have a portable tv I could borrow during the drive?

Matt

Ok so all of the mods have something going on or are out of the state for Sunday and my car is down due to the paint and my turbo inlet is torn so it runs stupid lean. I need some help...jakey and Archie are going to step up lead the group Sunday. Listen to them as if they were mods

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

It's at 3 right?  Everyone that wants could stop in at my house on the way back to Farmington to watch it. 
default_cool.png

Might have to take you up on that. I think it's 3:30pm on espn as far as I know. I dunno how long the drive will be but that'd be cool to see the final if at all possible
default_smile.png

Fluffy282

Ok so all of the mods have something going on or are out of the state for Sunday and my car is down due to the paint and my turbo inlet is torn so it runs stupid lean. I need some help...jakey and Archie are going to step up lead the group Sunday. Listen to them as if they were mods
Uhhh, hi Matt -.-

Latest posts

Back