SUMMER Group Drive Plans!!!!!!!

Are you participating?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Matt

Sorry man I posted that right after I read you guys were busy. Archie and jake will help you ed with getting everyone organized. Sorry I can't be there. I'm hating cars

JakeyPoo

Can't wait to drive with everyone who is going! I'll be leading the southern maine group from bill dodge in westbrook, (leaving at 9:15) then to augusta walmart (leaving at 1030) then the augusta and southern groups are going up to farmington to meet up with the rest at the walmart there (leaving at 11:30) then to the mountian! Should be wicked fun.

injulen

I have too much to do today so I wont be going but I'm going to be in Augusta right about when y'all are leaving Walmart. I'm thinking about parkin on rt 27 and recording everyone drive by
default_smile.png

BobJob

Awesome video. Thank for hooking us up with that. It was a good drive 18 cars all together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan99OBS

My friend in stratton posted on facebook " I don't know if that was a Mainely Subarus crew but I gave them the horns and they put the throttle down" haha

injulen

Thanks guys
default_smile.png
It was worth it sitting there patiently at the ready just to hear all that awesome rumble go by! I wish that Prius hadn't inserted itself in there though, haha. 

Elfie

Thanks everyone for such a great drive! Everything came together very well, and it was a ton of fun! Can't wait for the fall drive!
default_biggrin.png

DShane

Does anyone know who was driving the black 05 Sti with the wrx trunk? I need to get his walkie talkie back to him

hoizi

Does anyone know who was driving the black 05 Sti with the wrx trunk? I need to get his walkie talkie back to him Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be Levi. I just sent him a text letting him know you're looking to get the radio back to him.

ltrichardson

Does anyone know who was driving the black 05 Sti with the wrx trunk? I need to get his walkie talkie back to him

That's me. I'm in no immediate need for it, so if you're planning on going to the next southern meet, I'll pick it up there. If not, and you're in the southern Maine area, we can meet up somewhere. Either way works for me.

Latest posts

Back