Super-New

hey ya'll, I just got an '09 STi (dream-car)! I'm coming from an '05 scion xA, which I do actually miss. Can't wait to start modifying! Who wants to help?

Nate

Founding Father
First of all welcome! Secondly, I'll put my name first of the list to help you spend your money.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Hahaha you sound like me about 3 years ago. Careful the modding bug bites hard on these cars. Start with a stg 2 setup if you want more power some sways if you want better handling and some fluid and lines if you want better braking.

hey thanks everybody! I'm from springvale... purchased from NH. and yes the mod bug did bite hard... I plan on taking a systematic approach though: 1) Suspension then 2) Brakes 3)Wheels and finally research how to get more torque for a goal of 350 whp

... sound reasonable?

GClark

This man has it down! Most people want power first, which is not the way to go. Upgrading the suspension will make driving a lot more enjoyable.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
hey thanks everybody! I'm from springvale... purchased from NH. and yes the mod bug did bite hard... I plan on taking a systematic approach though: 1) Suspension then 2) Brakes 3)Wheels and finally research how to get more torque for a goal of 350 whp
... sound reasonable?
Im right down the street in sanford ill see you around and far as moding goes that's an excelent idea. I would drive the car really hard and replace what feels week instead of just buying everything you see online.

Latest posts

Back