Suspension

SAINT95

Will a set of 2007 STI springs fit on a 1995 Impreza strut? The front ones look that that I will just be able to swap them out. The rear springs form the STI look a little smaller in diameter at the top of the spring then the stock. So will I need to change anything to put the springs on or will they work?

SAINT95

Will a set of 2007 STI springs fit on a 1995 Impreza strut? The front ones look that that I will just be able to swap them out. The rear springs form the STI look a little smaller in diameter at the top of the spring then the stock. So will I need to change anything to put the springs on or will they work? The car is a 4door 5speed AWD. not FWD.

GREASEMONKEY