tax return plans anyone?

Smiththers

i wont be driving my car till i get my tax return so i can register the car! i was lucky, i got pulled over last night,
default_frown.gif
and the state trooper only gave me a ticket for speeding and not for driving an unregistered vehicle.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
I HATED the idea of parking my baby... and getting stuck driving my old geo for a while longer....

Ty Ty

I will have no tax return...as I only got employment again at the end of the year.

Fortunately, I had A LOT saved up when I lost my job.

Mighty Subie

i might end up paying this year. I was supposed to be getting 1600 back as of the beginning of december, but I think i went up a tax bracket and when I did the calculator off my last pay stub it said i now owe 260... so that's a nice f'n $1800 swing in taxes for 1 month's worth of work. That's why I now have to work longer so I can move because I have to pay that and save up the money I anticipated getting back. grr. I will know more monday when I get my W2s and fill out my taxes officially though. So no big plans for me. If I get money back, you can say that it will be used to go to Texas though!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
^Nope!!! I'm waiting impatiently. I am getting wheels for the XT, and hopefully a bigger turbo!!! Along with redoing the bathroom, and paying off some small debt.

TheNailman

Warcock
^Nope!!! I'm waiting impatiently. I am getting wheels for the XT, and hopefully a bigger turbo!!! Along with redoing the bathroom, and paying off some small debt.
sounds like some good plans

TheNailman

Warcock
i might end up paying this year. I was supposed to be getting 1600 back as of the beginning of december, but I think i went up a tax bracket and when I did the calculator off my last pay stub it said i now owe 260... so that's a nice f'n $1800 swing in taxes for 1 month's worth of work. That's why I now have to work longer so I can move because I have to pay that and save up the money I anticipated getting back. grr. I will know more monday when I get my W2s and fill out my taxes officially though. So no big plans for me. If I get money back, you can say that it will be used to go to Texas though!
you cant trust those tax calculators though. never know till you actually do the taxes. whats in texas?

Nate

Founding Father
I dont have all my W2's. Im hoping for a decent return. We have a vacation planned so some extra spending money would be nice.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I was expecting about 2k back but instead I owe $1200 so that was a nice suprise. My girlfriend bought me a 50" panasonic plasma and a new dog so I cant complain.

Latest posts

Back