Number on the

return

determines

Carter

Administrator
I got both of mine back a while ago. And spent it. >
default_smile.png

Car884

self employed. I don't see any returns. We pay the most in and see the least benefits from a gov't (fed and state) that thinks they can live your life better than you can do it yourself. But, that's another subject for another time. Don't forget to buckle up, don't smoke, wear your helmut, don't spank your kid, don't build anything without a permit, don't eat transfats, don't forget your excise tax, or property taxes, sales tax, business tax, self-employement double tax, or the tax that you will be charged on your tax rebate check which has already been taxed, and the list goes on........................................................................................

Jimbo

self employed. I don't see any returns. We pay the most in and see the least benefits from a gov't (fed and state) that thinks they can live your life better than you can do it yourself. But, that's another subject for another time. Don't forget to buckle up, don't smoke, wear your helmut, don't spank your kid, don't build anything without a permit, don't eat transfats, don't forget your excise tax, or property taxes, sales tax, business tax, self-employement double tax, or the tax that you will be charged on your tax rebate check which has already been taxed, and the list goes on........................................................................................
So I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're voting Democrat this time around? ;D

Back