The Best Group B Video I've Ever Seen

Car Whore

11 minutes, no music, pure sound. Starts off with my favorite clip and never lets up. Merry Christmas.
default_banana.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozntieZs8Bg&feature=player_embedded

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
group B was pure total unmitigated (and quite possibly criminal) craziness. nobody is sure how many spectators got mowed over, but it was in the hundreds. And this is a "sport" ??!!

These Gp B retrospective vids might be a kick to watch, but they are also a one-dimensional view of days to which I say, "Good Riddance!"

From a spectator's perspective, the crowds and those crazy cars so close together are exciting. From a driver's perspective, that combination is the ultimate nightmare.

We will never see the likes of this again...a good thing.

Watching a Gp B car go by while standing literally IN the road, shchize, it makes the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona look like a Sunday church picnic.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
All the other group b vids I have seen are of wrecks and the mishaps that Dave was mentioning...but there were some really good drivers who made it work for a while!

-=Lobstah=-

I totally agree with Dave, car-spectator relationship is as close to intimate as it will get without getting hurt, though some do cross the line...

internalcombust

Every redneck with a no fear sticker in their truck should be forced to watch that video and then remove the sticker in shame.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back