The Official Craigslist Thread

SUBARUDE

Wrx wagon on uncle Henry's for $1000 or b/o it has 300000 miles and a blown motor

I wonder if it's the old Rez mobile

RabbitWRX

He said he would sell it to me for $500. Thought about it but it's kind of a haul from Auburn. That and not sure of the overall condition of the car.

If it is rezpunks old car and has the tune and whatnot it had one of the last times I saw it it is easily worth $500. It may have been driven pretty hard but it was maintained before it was sold. As long as the body is solid an new engine should be all it needs.

SUBARUDE

2 hours is a long haul for a $500 wrx?  You want the thing handed to you or what
Well at 300k miles it's not much of a deal seeing it would take at least $3k to put it back on the road right and you can buy a 200k mile or less wrx for the same price and have a less worn out car and not have to do any work to it

RabbitWRX

Well at 300k miles it's not much of a deal seeing it would take at least $3k to put it back on the road right and you can buy a 200k mile or less wrx for the same price and have a less worn out car and not have to do any work to it
Thank you! My thoughts exactly.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
$500 is a damn good deal. You getting wheels, parts, bits and pieces. A full wrx wiring harness and computer, heads, intake manifold, everything needed to do a swap on another car. On top of all that, you can scrap what you don't use for a couple hundred, so there's some of that money back for free.

No way should it take 3k to getting it back to running condition. You could do a 2.2 hybrid motor with a good junkyard 2.2. That's essentially what mike's ken block car is, and that thing is holding up just fine.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
93 Impreza parts or project car anyone??? hahahahahahah

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/4287061429.html

00g0g_kUgwv380MSS_600x450.jpg

00303_cZY2Zr4w4Kz_600x450.jpg

00O0O_6iUjVQWZrtV_600x450.jpg

Latest posts

Back