The Official Craigslist Thread

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
It was a girl in her 20's. A shop gave her an estimate for a $1200 brake job.

I'm getting powerstop ceramic pads with new rotors for $150 from rock auto.

A used goldie is $160 on ebay.

After mud season I'm going to do the little bit of bodywork and paint it.
Awesome. Good to hear you're saving it!

injulen

I'm still fighting with myself about it. By chance I'm actually going to be in that area today. It might be meant to be haha

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

This one caught my eye too, I chatted with the woman that owns it a bit and it seems like a good deal. It had an EJ22 swapped in two years ago and her mechanic and I both think whoever said it has a head gasket leak is crazy. I wanted to go get this one but its just a bit too far away. She transferred the registration already so it needs to be hauled.

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/4415599938.html

injulen

I am curious about that Brighton. From everything I've read lately, doing an intake like that with a 3" exhaust on the MAF engines just causes problems, they often can't read the airflow right and end up putting the car into pig rich mode to compensate. 

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The intake caused no issues on that car. I installed it. The exhaust just made it have less low end power. He installed that after his original exhaust rusted off. Then evidently the kid he sold it to for $500 fixed the rust and made it really pretty with this nice paint job!!

injulen

Thanks for the info
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back