The unofficial GUN talk thread

Gretsch308

What else is there besides an AR???
default_smile.png

... M14
I'll allow it!!!

gearsoup

So, hold out for what I want, or get what is available......?

Back at the beginning of January, I decided that I was going to get a CCW, and a small concealable handgun. After a lot of research and whatnot, I set my sights on the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield. I liked the feel, weight, reviews, etc. Started calling around, none to be had. Best I could find was Kittery telling me that it would be about a 8-12 week wait. I was ok with that. They told me I was #27 on the "list". Well, I called today to see what progress had been made, and they tell me I'm still #27, and they have no idea when that will change...

Time to evaluate my decision?

i-wagon

If that's what your heart is set on I'd find way to get one. I've compromised on what I wanted before and always ended up trading then off

Rmayo

Give Howells a call about the m&p shield I think they were expecting one soon, last I heard it was unspoken for

gearsoup

The thing that concerns me about the xds, and I've heard this from multiple sources, is that it can be finicky on ammo selection. Seems to be the place that the Shield pulls ahead. At any rate, they will both be getting visits today..

Latest posts

Back